Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 young men under 30 across 86 years! That's 150 men above 30 who were nominated = 88% of all.

Thank you for proving my point.
Your point is actually more valid:

Assuming there were 5 nominees each for both male acting categories over 96 Oscar years, that would have equated to 960 men nominated (some duplicates I suppose), and if this list of 22 is comprehensive, that would mean only 2.3% of nominees for a male acting performance were under 30.

Reactions: Dying0fThirst
The academy simply does not care about young guys, especially under 30 lol can't remember a guy in his 20s that won an Oscar
The academy cares but they do not nominate actors for bad movies. Saltburn was a mess plot wise. It was cute tho. Like the whole psychopath plotline was a bit abrupt plus the movie says absolutely nothing. Its just entertaining

Reactions: jkc
The academy cares but they do not nominate actors for bad movies. Saltburn was a mess plot wise. It was cute tho. Like the whole psychopath plotline was a bit abrupt plus the movie says absolutely nothing. Its just entertaining
Well that's certainly... an opinion. I would say the general consensus is that it was a mostly good film though. Don't confuse your personal opinion with popular opinion

Well that's certainly... an opinion. I would say the general consensus is that it was a mostly good film though. Don't confuse your personal opinion with popular opinion
I mean they thought the "psychopath" bit was abrupt when it was consistently built up from the beginning. Seems like a skill issue is at play there lmao.

Its damn near fact. the social commentary in saltburn is shit. thats why its not recognized

Reactions: jkc
Status
Not open for further replies.