Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: sentieence
Eh now hold up.

I certainly saw saw some online outlet headlines that either imply or outright suggest the movie is very QUEER or at the very least that there would be some queer/gay romantic elements. Maybe that's on them for rushing to judgment, idk but I won't strictly blame users here for having that expectation going in. It was a common trend in the press leading up to the release tbh. And this is just a from a 1 minute Google search

Saltburn: New gay thriller stars Jacob Elordi and Barry Keoghan

Saltburn is 'absolutely' a queer film, confirms director Emerald Fennell

'Saltburn' Stars Spill On The Film's Wildly Explicit & Full Frontal Scenes

Jacob Elordi & Barry Keoghan Are Lovers In Saltburn, Here’s When It Drops

It’s about to get homoerotic for these two in their new ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’-esque thriller

Jacob Elordi Invites Barry Keoghan to Come Home With Him in 1st 'Saltburn' Teaser
I mean.. pinknews, queerty, pride.com? Obviously, these gay websites would try to stir and turn this artful movie involving two uber sexy actors of Hollywood to be as QUEER as they can, eventhough the sites' writers probably have only seen just the promo pics without having watched the full movie yet. If theres anyone being "baity", it's those websites who wrote it in a way that taps these homosexual homoerotic fantasies to attract the gay readers. And it worked! That's why now they're all mad because they were misled into thinking Barry and Jacob Elordi will have sex in the movie (I mean who doesn't want that, right?)

Just finished Saltburn, as well. If you’re offended by it or find it “baity,” frankly it’s because you’re the kind of person the film is about. To me, it’s less about baiting and more about the tendency we all have to commit so much to the fantasies we create in our heads that we forget what’s real and what isn’t. I found it fascinating. But I also loved Promising Young Woman, which I’ve also seen isn’t popular among this crowd. Haha.
VERY VELL SAID, SIR! Such a very enlightened response.

How many times do folk need to be told. He's slimmed down for a role. As an Australian army surgeon imprisoned in a Thai-Burmese camp.
You are assuming that is what happening and when you assume you make and ass out of u and me. And also slimming down for a role doesn't mean it is healthy.

I'm not assuming anything. When it's actually fact. Where did I say or imply that it's healthy :rolleyes:
So where is your source for this fact? (Not that he is playing the role but that he looks the way he does because of it)

Clearly you have Internet. Go and do your own research. Stop being lazy and expect other people to do your homework for you. I'll be ignoring your stupid nonsense.

Reactions: WDVINCO
Is Jacob Elordi bisexual?

There ya go, can we stop this tedious arguing now?
it's cute you think that's gonna be enough to stop them :joy: Elordi could hop on Instagram tomorrow declaring he only loves pussy and tits... and even that won't put an end to any debates

Clearly you have Internet. Go and do your own research. Stop being lazy and expect other people to do your homework for you. I'll be ignoring your stupid nonsense.

First, there’s complicated Math word problems on LPSG, and now there’s homework? Way to wring the fun out ogling cute guys and hoping to see a little something something.

So? That doesn't prove that he looks the way he looks because of the film. This is just inference
Bitch Is GIF - Bitch Is You GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.