Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Assault" has a very broad legal definition. He could've simply, and gently, used his hand to assert personal space and had some incidental contact with the guy, which would then legally be assault.
I honestly think he probably punched him, which would be defined as assault.

Still, I cannot blame him

I don't see them going too young for Bond tbh, I think they'll go for someone like late 30s/early 40s

Reactions: chasealex
So there’s no shaky cell phone video of this alleged assault? Shocking in an age where people record themselves and others being nearly killed in natural disasters, fires, airport lines and almost anything that will make them go viral. Also, in some places an assault can be classified by simply pushing someone’s camera out of your face.

I call bullshtt until proven otherwise. lol

So there’s no shaky cell phone video of this alleged assault? Shocking in an age where people record themselves and others being nearly killed in natural disasters, fires, airport lines and almost anything that will make them go viral. Also, in some places an assault can be classified by simply pushing someone’s camera out of your face.

I call bullshtt until proven otherwise. lol
There's clear CCTV footage as well as cell phone footage.

Great, where can I see it?
Are you a police officer investigating the incident? Or someone who works at the venue and has access to it? Or do you have access to the reporter in question's phone? If none of those are applicable then you're just going to have to wait for it to be released like the rest of us.

Reactions: WDVINCO
Are you a police officer investigating the incident? Or someone who works at the venue and has access to it? Or do you have access to the reporter in question's phone? If none of those are applicable then you're just going to have to wait for it to be released like the rest of us.

Let‘s recap. YOU said “there is CCTV footage and cellphone video.”
I said “great where can I see it?”

You then respond with some bitchy comment that clearly wasn’t called for. Is there something wrong with you? smh

I honestly think he probably punched him, which would be defined as assault.

Still, I cannot blame him
I think if he did punch the little arsehole, he would be crying he has severe physical and psychological injuries regardless of what's visible to police. He would have been provoking Jacob hoping he'd retaliate to get it on film. Media whore.

“Police were told about 3.30pm on Saturday 3 February 2024, a 32-year-old man was allegedly assaulted by a 26-year-old man. The man did not sustain any injuries.”

Reactions: Odyssey Land
Let‘s recap. YOU said “there is CCTV footage and cellphone video.”
I said “great where can I see it?”

You then respond with some bitchy comment that clearly wasn’t called for. Is there something wrong with you? smh
Honey stop. There's something wrong with you, no video exists yet. Just stop

Lazenby was Australian and Brosnan was Irish, British isn't an absolute requirement
Brosnan lived in the UK since he was 12 and studied acting there but sure he is born in Ireland. And how many movies did lazenby do?

Brosnan lived in the UK since he was 12 and studied acting there but sure he is born in Ireland. And how many movies did lazenby do?
If I remember the documentary correctly he did nude modeling, had diarrhea during a date, and then did the film.

That's at least the parts that interested me.

• Haha
Reactions: Ponyboyneyney
Definitely cut
He is definitely you can tell from the bulged here when it sticks out like that, also, because, there was a really old photo of him as a youngin preteen years posted by one of his coworkers a few years ago and it was a close up of his face, he had a noticeable mole on his face where the scar is now on Jacob if you look closely, doing that cosmetically further increases likelihood that he’s cut

Status
Not open for further replies.