Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely you can tell from the bulged here when it sticks out like that, also, because, there was a really old photo of him as a youngin preteen years posted by one of his coworkers a few years ago and it was a close up of his face, he had a noticeable mole on his face where the scar is now on Jacob if you look closely, doing that cosmetically further increases likelihood that he’s cut

An adult choosing to remove a facial mole, in an industry that prizes facial beauty, increases the likelihood of circumcision? Honey, I've seen some ludicrous attempts at causal links before but this takes the cake.

I've had several moles/cysts cosmetically removed via knives and lasers, even one on my dick. Foreskin still here though.

giphy.gif

Brosnan lived in the UK since he was 12 and studied acting there but sure he is born in Ireland. And how many movies did lazenby do?
the point isn't how many movies they do or where they live, you said in so many words "only Brits" and I provided two counter examples, out of the 6 actors who have played Bond (that's 33.3%). Brosnan has never been a British subject btw, only an Irish citizen, saying "my Irishness is in everything I do, it's the spirit of who I am".

Like, I don't think Elordi is likely to be Bond either but if he's not, it's not going to be because he's Australian, is the only point I've been trying to make.

Reactions: SmileyAA1
An adult choosing to remove a facial mole, in an industry that prizes facial beauty, increases the likelihood of circumcision? Honey, I've seen some ludicrous attempts at causal links before but this takes the cake.

I've had several moles/cysts cosmetically removed via knives and lasers, even one on my dick. Foreskin still here though.
Honey, it increases the likelihood of it, never said, it’s black and white. Foreskin still there, good for you.

Honey, it increases the likelihood of it, never said, it’s black and white. Foreskin still there, good for you.

How exactly does it increase the likelihood of it, cause I see zero scientific evidence of it - got any study or source you can cite? Or is this just based on your own anecdotal experience?

Either way, he's a twenty-something Australian from working class Queensland. Odds of him being cut are incredibly slim to almost non-existent.

The guy who allegedly got a whack, is a POS troublemaker for clout/ratings on a POS show. It's almost like Jacob allegedly gave him some karma receipts. It seems to have disappeared, probably because the police know the guy was likely provoking to get a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.