Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some gifs of his sexy self in the finale of Euphoria (don’t mind the thumbnails, it was the only Gif maker I had to work with.)

To the person who said he “had no ass” I’m genuinely curious of how ridiculously overblown your expectations are of the male ass.

Like...fuck he has an ass! It’s right there and it’s hot as hell. Date a skeleton, then come back to me on an opinion of “no ass.”

View attachment 5599571 View attachment 5599581 View attachment 5599601 View attachment 5599611 View attachment 5599641 View attachment 5599671
I WISH my backside looked that good. Flat ass my eye.

Reactions: J.d and Hello2001
Unfortunately, Jacob did not win a Bafta this evening, but the honor was in the nomination. Usually very few non Brits are in that category.
I was watching. He wasn't there. I think he was the only nominee in that category who didn't attend. Maybe he's shooting something somewhere.

I was watching. He wasn't there. I think he was the only nominee in that category who didn't attend. Maybe he's shooting something somewhere.

The man is working like a dog, I think Frankenstein has started to film. The director is Mexican and I think he films exclusively on sound stages, but might be in central or South American.

Reactions: Mr_Username
The man is working like a dog, I think Frankenstein has started to film. The director is Mexican and I think he films exclusively on sound stages, but might be in central or South American.

Just looked it up, filming began last Monday in Toronto. Jacob only joined the cast last month. He’s probably scrambling to get up to speed, at least he hasn’t much dialogue to worry about. They’re probably happy he’s so thin, most likely they will be creating lots of prosthetics for him:

Frankenstein (upcoming film) - Wikipedia.

Reactions: Hello2001
This is more what he'd look like for the film.
This is Del Toro favorite version of Frankenstein so you probably can expect Jacob to look like that in the movie
The first two are more accurate, which, knowing del Toro, he'd be going for. I'd also look at the 2004 TV miniseries and Penny Dreadful's versions of the monster, played by Luke Goss and Rory Kinnear respectively. Again, the monster was BEAUTIFUL, but those eyes...

Here are some more accurate depictions:

Attachments

Maybe this year I’ll finally read Frankenstein. I did read a Mexican novella about the Gay ships captain. Who bring the coffins unknowingly to England. It was gothic and quite good.
If you want, I can tell you what happens

I know the story from many other iterations, I just haven’t read the original. I’m also enamored of the origin story of the novel. But I hate how people think the name of the monster is Frankenstein

Reactions: Mr_Username
Where is the anal???
In your...
Your Imagination Nicolas Cage GIF - Your Imagination Nicolas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.