Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's HISPANIC?!!!
The last name "Elordi" has Spanish origin. It is an ancient Basque surname, originating from the Basque Country in northern Spain. The name "Elordi" is believed to derive from the Basque words "elur" meaning "snow" and "haldia" meaning "territory" or "place." Therefore, "Elordi" roughly translates to "snowy place" in Basque.

For the last fucking time Emma did not “beat up” Evan. They got into a fight where they BOTH hurt each other, however Evan’s bruises were more apparent believing the cops that Emma was solely hitting him. Evan bailed her out, since, again, they BOTH bruised and hit each other. BOTH stated the fight was manual, stemming from a heated argument that got out of hand.
How do you know?

that's what I was wondering if they were ethnically Spanish or an entirely different ethnicity.
They're completely different. Their language isn't a romance language (French and Spanish are). They're like the Finns of southern Europe. I think that they lived in their region before the Roman empire whereas the French and Spanish of today are vastly different to the people that lived there before the roman conquests. My grandfather was Basque and he would be furious when someone said he was French (but nobody understood what he said so we wouldn't have known).

They're completely different. Their language isn't a romance language (French and Spanish are). They're like the Finns of southern Europe.
So were the Finnish a product of Norse colonization. I know the Sami were the indigenous peoples of that realm.

For the last fucking time Emma did not “beat up” Evan. They got into a fight where they BOTH hurt each other, however Evan’s bruises were more apparent believing the cops that Emma was solely hitting him. Evan bailed her out, since, again, they BOTH bruised and hit each other. BOTH stated the fight was manual, stemming from a heated argument that got out of hand.
Yeah he bailed her out and later claimed he had share responsibility like many victims of domestic violence do.

first saw him in Saltburn, anything else I should watch him in?
Jacob Elordi's turn as Elvis in "Pricilla" (2023, below left) is worth a watch, but his often overlooked film to see is "The Mortuary Collection" (2020, center and right). In it he plays a randy college jock who refuses to use a condom, which leads to pregnancy--his! The latter is horror played for laughs and he is very sexy and effective in it.

Attachments

Jacob Elordi's turn as Elvis in "Pricilla" (2023, below left) is worth a watch, but his often overlooked film to see is "The Mortuary Collection" (2020, center and right). In it he plays a randy college jock who refuses to use a condom, which leads to pregnancy--his! The latter is horror played for laughs and he is very sexy and effective in it.

Not a huge fan of elvis but I’ll give it a watch for him. I do love me a shitty horror movie so I’ll definitely look out for that. Thanks for the suggestions. He’s sexy as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.