Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

Why does he retweet and mostly follows guys on twitter?

Why does he retweet and mostly follows guys on twitter?
It's how you get social media and search-engine traffic. It's how all the platforms work. It's like building a network of potential customers in your desired niche. Tweeting, sharing, commenting and all that stuff are considered "social signals."

Well, it's rude to come into a thread and post pictures of somebody that has nothing to do with the thread. You basically just interrupted a conversation. This is the equivalent of you walking up to two elderly ladies in conversation on their way to church to ask them if they've seen any nice penis.

Throwback lol

A few folks have asked me for more, but everything I have of his is already in this thread (as of this writing) and I haven't been subbed to him since late last year.

Been busy with offline life stuff, but I'll try to have something to share soonish. Peace. ✌️

Thanks for posting.

But this is why I can't support this kid. He's hot , great body, decent dick- but he charges like 30 and 40 bucks for these two minute videos, when hotter guys with MUCH bigger dicks ( and better camera angles) are giving you half hour vids for half the price. But he keeps doing it so I have to assume that folks are buying.

Thanks for posting.

But this is why I can't support this kid. He's hot , great body, decent dick- but he charges like 30 and 40 bucks for these two minute videos, when hotter guys with MUCH bigger dicks ( and better camera angles) are giving you half hour vids for half the price. But he keeps doing it so I have to assume that folks are buying.
It's not all about dick size. I'd say that the majority of guys that are really popular, that I've come across, only have average to slightly-above-average dicks. Their personalities are really what make them popular and gain larger social media followings. What's deemed as "hot" is also subjective (to a point). Some guys, for instance, think that a guy with an average/ugly face but really nice body can still be hot. I'm not one such person. For me, attractiveness is about facial symmetry and body structure. If a person has an ugly face, they are ugly. However, I will admit that ugly faces are sometimes interesting to look at.