Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

It's not all about dick size. I'd say that the majority of guys that are really popular, that I've come across, only have average to slightly-above-average dicks. Their personalities are really what make them popular and gain larger social media followings. What's deemed as "hot" is also subjective (to a point). Some guys, for instance, think that a guy with an average/ugly face but really nice body can still be hot. I'm not one such person. For me, attractiveness is about facial symmetry and body structure. If a person has an ugly face, they are ugly. However, I will admit that ugly faces are sometimes interesting to look at.
Great post!

My own experience on Only Fans in particular ( not just social media generally) is that the most popular, most sought after heterosexual content providers tend to be definitely on the larger side when it comes to dick size. And I agree with you completely that HOT is in the eye of the beholder. As a cis woman, I think that a handsome, symmetrical face is fine to look at , but I am not at all attracted to men who are so symmetrically good looking that they become almost pretty.. Like the very handsome Rege Jean Page to me is gorgeous, but he does nothing at all for me in the HOTNESS department. I would hop into bed with african artist Burna Boy ten times quicker than with Rege. Ruggedness is what is sexy and hot to me.

That said, to get back to Jaylin, if Im paying $30 for a 2 minute video ( which I wouldn't) I'd at least need to see some penis. It can't be just him humping some moaning girl at an angle where I can't even see if he's really inside her.

Just because a guy is short, it doesn't mean he can't be fine. He aint got the biggest dick, but it's nice. He's also got a handsome face, a nice chest, back and ass. I would take a guy like him over an ugly guy with a big dick. I don't care how big a guy's dick is. I can't overlook an ugly face.
Ion like his face much he be looking ehhhh sometimes. He does have a nice dick to me but he can’t fuck for shit

Reactions: Killa C and Yeolmae