Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

Give him a few more months so he can get comfortable. He is hot and nice body but you can tell he isn’t comfortable yet. All of his videos are less than 30 seconds and he pretty much does the same thing in all of them. Save your money.
the past few videos were different and he’s already showing more

Reactions: Supyo84
so does he have nudes all he already got reported all of em in this thread?
Alright I’ll try to explain this in the best way that I can. So others have a good perspective of what to come if you happen to sub to him. Yes he has nudes. But he uploads d pic once a day etc. yes he has videos but often times it’s him in the shower for 30 sec or less or stroking it here and there for 10 sec. And the vids that he does have of cum or sex is behind a pay wall which prices varies (often times it’s $15-20). There are also some instances of him shooting his load via pic

Alright I’ll try to explain this in the best way that I can. So others have a good perspective of what to come if you happen to sub to him. Yes he has nudes. But he uploads d pic once a day etc. yes he has videos but often times it’s him in the shower for 30 sec or less or stroking it here and there for 10 sec. And the vids that he does have of cum or sex is behind a pay wall which prices varies (often times it’s $15-20). There are also some instances of him shooting his load via pic
Sex videos? :p

Reactions: Killa C
Hey everybody I didn’t forget about file, I just started school (college junior) and I’ve been a bit busy. I’ll be done with it Wednesday or Thursday though. So have your coin ready. If you want a sneak peek hmu
Why tf people would pay you … his shit already 6$
Y’all can just pay for his Onlyfans directly…