Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

I'm about over OF for that very reason.. why spend a monthly bill for the same ol shit. general curiosity at 1st is nice but not changing it up is not worth my coin
His OF account is ok. It's expensive for being a pay-per-view style. You get a few pics or clips and some are naked. But you gonna pay 20 or 30 if you wanna see him fucking a girl or longer nudes. I won't simply because thats too much on top.of a 18 month fee.

well it’s not like anyone can post actual pictures bc he’s actively watching the thread and it results in a warning but yeah i agree :sob:
That's not the issue. They should dm the person they want the info from. I get a notification everytime someone posts in this thread and it's the same dm me reply. So I just unwatch the thread.

That's not the issue. They should dm the person they want the info from. I get a notification everytime someone posts in this thread and it's the same dm me reply. So I just unwatch the thread.
i was agreeing with you, besides they’re breaking the rules by constantly doing it so hopefully a moderator handles it.

Does he have any nude picture doing that??

I've already see some dudes doing that naked, but I think that would have much more than a know in naked bodybuilding.

Do you have any nude pic of him doing stomach vacuum pose?