Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

Why tf people would pay you … his shit already 6$
Y’all can just pay for his Onlyfans directly…
Why tf would people pay $6 when I’m only charging $2? And You don’t have to pay me. Take your $6 ass over to his Onlyfans & pay for his shit yourself then.

Not sure why everyone says dumb shit like this. It's mind numbingly easy to find this site.
First of all, if you think he's googling himself every time he posts to make sure no one shared it, you don't have a mind to numb.

Second, whats stupid is reading what i said, and somehow thinking that has shit to do with how difficult it is to find leaked content.

Third, you mfers act like it's costing you something personally, like we can't literally see you on these folk social media running your GD mouth. Did it get you some free dick? Money? A pic? Some likes? No? StFU then.

I have a few of his nudes I have found from here or there but I cannot post them in here because he will have them pulled down and me banned in minutes
To all of the people that have inboxed me, I am not ignoring you. I tried to upload the pics but this site will not even register those particular pics for some reason. I tried for a while to figure something out but I gave up

His OF starts off in the style typical of a young guy looking to make easy money; lazy teasers, no dick pics and like an earlier reviewer said, lots of wet hair. Eventually, he shows a few dick pics. They are fine and mostly faceless.

His dick is about 7 inches fully hard (he's usually sporting a semi) and yes, it's thick.

There are posing/flexing pics throughout and he eventually provides one short cum vid while posting teasers pics of longer private vids available to purchase via DMs for $20 and up.

Per his recent pledge, he's beginning to post longer vids of...him showering and flexing while offering longer PPV versions of those same vids with him cumming via DM.

It's certainly one way to run a biz.

His OF starts off in the style typical of a young guy looking to make easy money; lazy teasers, no dick pics and like an earlier reviewer said, lots of wet hair. Eventually, he shows a few dick pics. They are fine and mostly faceless.

His dick is about 7 inches fully hard (he's usually sporting a semi) and yes, it's thick.

There are posing/flexing pics throughout and he eventually provides one short cum vid while posting teasers pics of longer private vids available to purchase via DMs for $20 and up.

Per his recent pledge, he's beginning to post longer vids of...him showering and flexing while offering longer PPV versions of those same vids with him cumming via DM.

It's certainly one way to run a biz.
He’s smart but will fade out quickly if the contents gets too repetitive. The only thing keeping me going is the looks, performance-wise meh.

My subscription expired yesterday for his OF
Will I renew with him? I do not think in the near term that does not mean that his content is bad, but it is repetitive and has become boring and there is no new excitement.

Reactions: SirCeleste
First of all, if you think he's googling himself every time he posts to make sure no one shared it, you don't have a mind to numb.

Second, whats stupid is reading what i said, and somehow thinking that has shit to do with how difficult it is to find leaked content.

Third, you mfers act like it's costing you something personally, like we can't literally see you on these folk social media running your GD mouth. Did it get you some free dick? Money? A pic? Some likes? No? StFU then.

Again - he literally knows about this site. It’s not difficult to check it every once in a while lol

Again - he literally knows about this site. It’s not difficult to check it every once in a while lol
So, you think he spontaneously decided one day to look up a dick pic website to see if he was on here. Got it...

Apparently he's the dick monitor yall. Getting visions of where his nudes have been.

Reactions: alexandersworld
So, you think he spontaneously decided one day to look up a dick pic website to see if he was on here. Got it...

Apparently he's the dick monitor yall. Getting visions of where his nudes have been.

Yes lol all u do is type Jaylin Chunn nudes LOL he found this site very early on, I believe he even posted here.

Did someone tell him? Maybe. He would’ve found it regardless. That’s my point. It’s absurdly easy to find this site lol it takes half a brain and half a second.

Did someone tell him? Maybe. He would’ve found it regardless. That’s my point. It’s absurdly easy to find this site lol it takes half a brain and half a second.

No i think its he has tracking devices on his nudes. Or maybe a summoning jutsu.

Reactions: 12loner