Jesse posey

I enjoyed his last live stream when he appeared to be jerking off. You could only see the top of his head but the way he was breathing and the sounds I think he was. If he does show his dick or doesn't he is one of the cheaper OF's and he interacts with fans.
He definitely was, yeah. He’s done this several times now. He clearly gets off on being watched, but is gun shy

Reactions: russthewriter59
Curious to know how he's a "scammer" performer who's fairly new to OF and has already showed it all? He's a celebrity on top of that..

"Celebrity" is very generous. Any modicum of fame or recognition he does have is solely by association to people (like his brother) who are only slightly more known than he is.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
"Celebrity" is very generous. Any modicum of fame or recognition he does have is solely by association to people (like his brother) who are only slightly more known than he is.
Aside being Tyler's brother alone I'd agree, but being on a recent netflix show puts him in a celebrity status. That's just my opinion not trying to disagree on that.

I mean, he's a minor celebrity, but he is at least somewhat of a celebrity. He's been on a fairly successful show, and he comes to OF with a fan base that knows him from elsewhere. He's at least comparable to some of the influencers have come to the platform.

Are any of his recent PPVs worth it? I stopped purchasing them after I bought a shaving video I had already seen/purchased (not sure why he sent it twice).
Does he shave his whole body? I would love to see it, thinking about subscribing to him.