Jesse posey

lol don't. he shaves his junk sometimes, but you never see it.
tyler does not shave his balls or dick either which i fuckin love that they dont feel the need to shave something that in my opinion should not or need to be shaved.

After asking $300 …

and then his phone conveniently died immediately after.

the best part was when his guitar strap was too high and he was accidentally showing his dick and didn’t realize it lol

I didn’t see a video come through. Just the $25 “bundle” just seems to be 4 screen caps from the live not even the video.

yeah, beware of his PPV. He repackages caps from his live shows a lot. I’ve told “Jesse” several times that this is a shitty thing to do and it’s going to piss people off, but I guess “he” doesn’t care.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
yeah, beware of his PPV. He repackages caps from his live shows a lot. I’ve told “Jesse” several times that this is a shitty thing to do and it’s going to piss people off, but I guess “he” doesn’t care.
Yeah. I bought one livestream from him when I first joined and realized later he had cut about 9 minutes out of it when I saw the same livestream posted somewhere else. As far as anyone’s PPV one strike and they’re out.

Reactions: Cherryboy19