Joel Mchale

#joel mchale from lunalamchale

suddenly im a pug

The fact that he's a pug guy makes him hotter. Pugs are the best.

A big dislike for the fact that he seemingly supports this form of selective breeding. :pensive:
Since your parents got together because they were attracted to eachothers physical & personality traits aren't you also a form of selective breeding

Since your parents got together because they were attracted to eachothers physical & personality traits aren't you also a form of selective breeding
We’re all here to see Joel McHale shirtless and sexy and you all are here arguing about selective breeding of dogs and humans. Seriously.

I saw him at GalaxyCon Raleigh two weekends ago. Incredibly funny and personable, there was an hour-long line for his table. I couldn't take my eyes off his biceps, they looked NICE. Very toned, not bodybuilder big. Surprised he didn't need multiple bathroom breaks with the coffee and Perrier he was drinking.

Why his tits always so huge....

Because he got chest implants halfway through doing The Soup. He did a “Hollywood glow-up” (chest implants, hair transplant, worked out, self-tanner, Botox) to make sure he had a career beyond The Soup. Thankfully, he looked hot and natural enough and still does.

But other guys with pec implants look so unnatural. What are the signs with Joel's?

I found this about his hair transplant:

During a podcast (available on Wondery) with Justin Long, he admitted that he indeed had had not one but three hair transplant surgeries. The 43-year old told Long, “Yeah! I’d be totally bald. We’re not all born with gorgeous thick hair like you … ” Long proceeded to ask McHale when he began to lose his hair and what made him decide to do something about it. McHale explained, “Oh, 18, 19 [years old] … When I started The Soup, I look at some of the promo photos and I’m like, ‘Oh yeah.’ Maybe I’ve gone overboard and this really shows my midlife crisis but my theory is that I’m never going to die and it’s a good theory.”

McHale is pleased with the results of his surgeries. He bragged, “three surgeries later, look at my hair! The technology is bananas now. They pluck your hair and stick it there.” Of course, he does warn others looking at getting the procedure done that picking the right surgeon is imperative. He remembers talking with his surgeon about fixing botched surgeries, “The guy who did mine, he’s like, ‘Oh, I spend a lot of time fixing crappy surgeries where they go to different countries and it’s a third of the cost.’ Luckily for the young actor, he finds his outcome completely satisfactory. Overall he says, “I’m Joel McHale for hair transplants.”