Joel Mchale

But other guys with pec implants look so unnatural. What are the signs with Joel's?

The shape and size simply look unnatural on him. Also, he was shirtless a few times in the early days of The Soup, and his chest was flat as hell. He worked out a bit since but not nearly enough for his chest to get that huge and the rest of body to only bulk up a bit. His chest now always looks the same size and shape no matter weight gain or loss. When he’s had shirtless scenes his chest don’t flex or change shape when he moves his arms.

I can’t pretend the “Hollywood glow-up” wasn’t effective. It likely gave him more career opportunities. And he looks good. Even though his height and big feet are always what I’ve found most physically appealing about him.

Because he got chest implants halfway through doing The Soup. He did a “Hollywood glow-up” (chest implants, hair transplant, worked out, self-tanner, Botox) to make sure he had a career beyond The Soup. Thankfully, he looked hot and natural enough and still does.

If he had chest implants, he either had them removed or smaller ones put in. There were some workout videos he did (as well as his shirtless paid social media posts), I don't see any scarring or anything out of the ordinary.

Some guys actually put in hours at the gym to get results. Don't be a gossip.

If he had chest implants, he either had them removed or smaller ones put in. There were some workout videos he did (as well as his shirtless paid social media posts), I don't see any scarring or anything out of the ordinary.

where can we see those "shirtless paid social media posts"

It is not gossip, there are photos of his implants that you can see as he was moving in an episode of Community.

Reactions: WrikPrada
He admitted to the hair transplant.
Did I miss the memo about him admitting to getting pec implants? Or is it just speculation? If he had skinny arms it would make sense that he did, but he has big arms from working out and the pecs aren’t THAT out of balance with the rest of his torso.

He admitted to the hair transplant.
Did I miss the memo about him admitting to getting pec implants? Or is it just speculation? If he had skinny arms it would make sense that he did, but he has big arms from working out and the pecs aren’t THAT out of balance with the rest of his torso.
He never admitted to the pec implants but you can see them fixed in position when he did a scene in Community.

Reactions: Medjon