Joel Mchale

My opinion on his pecs ,which i know no one cares about haha, Is that I think people forget that when he shoots scenes like these he's more than likely filming them mer moments after he's just spent hours doing a hard full body workout so that he looks good on camera and this is him at the peak of his pump. Then you have to take into account lighting, makeup and the fact he's constantly tensing all his muscles at every moment he can.

He was shirtless again for like 3 seconds in a montage clip during that film, which ive posted below, and you can see that his chest isn't as big and he has much less definition. So his chest in those screen caps i originally posted isnt what it looks like when he's walking around normally. Whether he's had implants is still anyone's guess but if he has theyre not as big or out of place as people are thinking.

vlcsnap-2023-09-06-16h12m41s735.png

#joel mchale from rip gaybuckybarnes

Dear Joel,

As you may see by this ridiculous post, although many of us ventured to this site to ogle & fawn over your handsome looks & silly character antics, the topic of your pec implants & hair transplant is clogging up the feed with nonsense. Might I suggest, letting the chest hair grow out & it will murmur so much of the nonsense talk & allow us fans to get back to day dreaming of you being a sexy, silly, piece of beef that needs to be gawked at more & talked about less.

Thank you for considering my request & allowing this topic train to get back on track.

Sincerely,
James

Dear Joel,

As you may see by this ridiculous post, although many of us ventured to this site to ogle & fawn over your handsome looks & silly character antics, the topic of your pec implants & hair transplant is clogging up the feed with nonsense. Might I suggest, letting the chest hair grow out & it will murmur so much of the nonsense talk & allow us fans to get back to day dreaming of you being a sexy, silly, piece of beef that needs to be gawked at more & talked about less.

Thank you for considering my request & allowing this topic train to get back on track.

Sincerely,
James
You forget to request he whip his cock out for...uhhhh...artistic reasons??? Just wanted to correct your oversight there.