Joey Birlem

I don’t get why he isn’t more active. Every day that he’s not taking advantage of his looks doing something social media or even an OnlyFans he’s burning money.
bc he is on that hustle to secure a revenue stream imo....that and probably trying to chase down his glory days

Maybe all this is merely a prelude to his Onlyfans debut. You can tell he’s proud of his body and i doubt he’ll wanna get some job if he could just milk his followers for $15 per month each.

Reactions: Supyo84
Maybe all this is merely a prelude to his Onlyfans debut. You can tell he’s proud of his body and i doubt he’ll wanna get some job if he could just milk his followers for $15 per month each.
Obviously he's proud of how muscular he has become but I really don't think it's the prelude to an OF. He would post a lot more if it was

Reactions: Dokteki
If he would even just make all the fitness/bodybuilding/thirst trap shots exclusive to OF, he could make enough to have it be worth his time, even without nudes, provided he remains consistent with it. His overall fanbase is big enough and there are more than a few who would want to support him just because. If anything, it would provide some motivation for him to post regularly and, with that, keep us happy.

All the fun, silly social media shit he does with the Rowlands, the new viral dance everyone is doing, all that stuff he can continue to do on his socials...but if you're going to take your shirt off and flaunt that bod Joey, might as well get something for it. Like someone mentioned above, you're just burning easy money otherwise.

Reactions: deleted2991761