Joey Birlem

Hell yes he is! He needs a shot with no joggers/trousers on!

Does he do anything for a living? Or do his parents just hand him money? I don't see his end goal - he doesn't really post on social media, he doesn't have an of, so how does he get by?

Reactions: deleted2991761
Does he do anything for a living? Or do his parents just hand him money? I don't see his end goal - he doesn't really post on social media, he doesn't have an of, so how does he get by?
I don’t know. He is on tik tok but I’m not sure how he’s famous as he hardly posts. He’s just hot so people give him money is my guess.:emoji_smile:

He's hot, yes. Famous, only so far as the internet goes. He definitely is NOT a "celebrity" by any other means. If he becomes cut off from whatever source of revenue is sustaining him, he may branch out to other avenues such as Onlyfans, and such.

Reactions: Pinhead Larry
I don’t know. He is on tik tok but I’m not sure how he’s famous as he hardly posts. He’s just hot so people give him money is my guess.
I don't think people give him money tho, I've never seen a donation link or anything
He's hot, yes. Famous, only so far as the internet goes. He definitely is NOT a "celebrity" by any other means. If he becomes cut off from whatever source of revenue is sustaining him, he may branch out to other avenues such as Onlyfans, and such.
Totally agree, I'm just curious if we know what that current source of money is. Probably his parents.

He probably has a 9to5 we don’t know about. My guess is he probably works at a gym like LA Fitness or some shit
If he was smart he would keep part of his life like his workplace private. There are too many psychos on the internet who become obsessed with someone like Joey and either show up at their workplace or threaten to send their thirst traps/nudes to their boss if they don't do something the psycho wants.

If he was smart he would keep part of his life like his workplace private. There are too many psychos on the internet who become obsessed with someone like Joey and either show up at their workplace or threaten to send their thirst traps/nudes to their boss if they don't do something the psycho wants.
That is a definite with all the "fangirls" out there whom would exploit him to no end, or worse, blackmail!

Reactions: Dokteki
I was looking at the first pic to see if Brandon has a bulge. Jo-Jo rarely takes pics like that.

Reactions: Iloveboys1234
Just a taad bit lower and we'd see the goods. He really knows how to turn us on. Although I fully expect him to be all round average, I'd freaking go to town down there...
I’m pretty sure he is above average. I would devour his cock. :yum

Reactions: fzcbb4