Joey Birlem

Let the out of control thirst and unrealistic epectaions begin. Then once he opens ift and people find something about it disappointing the mood will quickly tun on him and this thread will become toxic like all other OF creators. I hope I am wrong, but I fully expect to post an I told you so in time.

Let the out of control thirst and unrealistic epectaions begin. Then once he opens ift and people find something about it disappointing the mood will quickly tun on him and this thread will become toxic like all other OF creators. I hope I am wrong, but I fully expect to post an I told you so in time.
I mean in all likelihood it's gonna be a bust. Some random pics, a few shirtless pics sprinkled in and in a few months he'll just abandon it entirely. Still though... a man can dream!

Yea, imagine how many millions of people would sub if he did vids of him slaying chicks or dudes or whatever... nudes etc. if it was just the sub fee at $10 per month if everyone signed up from his known fan base he would bank 12 million a month.

Actual subs does not convert to paying subs one for one. With his following, he would receive a few thousand paying subs at best. But 2000 subs @ $10/mth is still an easy 240k a year for just thirst trap shots, not even nudes. The internet is forever and he's smart for thinking about his future at his age. He also has family to think about. And as for doing sex videos and selling them online, sooner rather than later one of those partners is going to come back at him with a whole lot of hell for that. I really hope he does start an OF. I don't expect much more than some "sexy" shots and short clips but hopefully he'll do well enough to keep it going and stop killing us with these long hiatuses. I've said it before in this thread, he's one of the good guys and I hope whatever he does it makes him happy.

Reactions: Supyo84
My prayers have been answered. My god Mr. Birlem knows we need to be able to properly admire his physique and show him our appreciation with some financial contributions. I know many of y’all expect nudes but I’m a sucker for Joey and will likely be happy with anything he posts. That perfect face…

God damn. You should get an award for this post. It's soooo damn true.

the Rowlands are alright but Joey is something else
I think your right. I used to think Brandon was the cutest but Joey has changed and I’m thinking he looks the best now. I love his body the most now.

Reactions: deleted2991761