Joey Birlem

Yeah he did the other day. Someone asked and he said it’s live tomorrow in snapchat. Check the Brandon Rowland thread because someone screenshot it and posted it.
No, he never actually said the words "It is Onlyfans." So nothing is confirmed as of yet.

No, he never actually said the words "It is Onlyfans." So nothing is confirmed as of yet.
The screenshot says otherwise but ok. We will see tomorrow if he was serious or not anyway. Joey on the other hand has never officially confirmed he would do one yet but has given hints.

The screenshot says otherwise but ok. We will see tomorrow if he was serious or not anyway. Joey on the other hand has never officially confirmed he would do one yet but has given hints.
I saw the story and he just said launch day is Sunday. He didn't specify or confirm that it is Onlyfans. So until it actually goes live or he says it is Onlyfans, nothing is actually confirmed. That's all I'm trying to say

Yeah I find it highly unlikely he will just stop posting nudes because of lpsg. Everyone with half a brain cell knows that once you upload it on the web, it stays there. Anyways, I shouldn't get ahead of myself, we aren't sure if he'll even be posting nudes.
Anyone with half a brain cell should also know people react badly to nude leaks and are less likely to share nudes as a result. Look at how many OF are now no nudes. I have experienced several OF that shut down after nude leaks. Yes they should expect that leaks occur, but people here should also expect that leaks make nudes less likely. If you really want nudes from Joey, at least wait until he posts them before you leak all his OF content

Reactions: bigboaster
I saw the story and he just said launch day is Sunday. He didn't specify or confirm that it is Onlyfans. So until it actually goes live or he says it is Onlyfans, nothing is actually confirmed. That's all I'm trying to say
in a previous screenshot posted on this thread, he was asked about onlyfans and he said yes. that's why people are assuming whatever is coming sunday is an onlyfans.
but it's absolutely just gonna be shirtless pics, work out progress, etc. don't even expect underwear pics

Reactions: Supyo84
in a previous screenshot posted on this thread, he was asked about onlyfans and he said yes. that's why people are assuming whatever is coming sunday is an onlyfans.
but it's absolutely just gonna be shirtless pics, work out progress, etc. don't even expect underwear pics
yes, in another post though, he also said "stay tuned for next Friday" and that was also posted here, so there may be some confusion

yes, in another post though, he also said "stay tuned for next Friday" and that was also posted here, so there may be some confusion
And one of the Twitter comments basically asked if it was Onlyfans and Joey’s account liked the comment. I bet it’ll be rather tame but i can hope for underwear pics at least.

Anyone with half a brain cell should also know people react badly to nude leaks and are less likely to share nudes as a result. Look at how many OF are now no nudes. I have experienced several OF that shut down after nude leaks. Yes they should expect that leaks occur, but people here should also expect that leaks make nudes less likely. If you really want nudes from Joey, at least wait until he posts them before you leak all his OF content
Good luck with that. Once a hot stud like Joey posts on only fans it’s getting leaked by someone.

can’t wait hopefully it doesn’t get ruined
I would like to also point out three things.

Firstly, damn is he hot...

Secondly, I find it kind of funny how he puts emojis like the devil face when in all likelihood he'll just post gym progress pics and create a "place where I can talk to my fans"

And finally, Friday is April 1st... aka April Fool's. Just saying...

I'm starting to think it's an April Fool as I think Brandon is also teasing it for the 1st of April and he and his brother have cut out girls who post Instagram pictures showing a little bit of skin. Joey is best friends with them, so he might think the same way.

I really hope it's not, as I think Joey and Brandon are both hot, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was.

Reactions: deleted2991761
I'm starting to think it's an April Fool as I think Brandon is also teasing it for the 1st of April and he and his brother have cut out girls who post Instagram pictures showing a little bit of skin. Joey is best friends with them, so he might think the same way.

I really hope it's not, as I think Joey and Brandon are both hot, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was.
Darn. Boner kill :(
Haha

I remember when people were asking him about onlyfans on lives and stuff and he was like “omg guys what the f. I’m a minor, like why would I do that” but he was already over 18 or 19 at that time…
I wonder what changed his mind maybe he’s a lil bigger and mature now, but I still think that there will be zero nudity

I remember when people were asking him about onlyfans on lives and stuff and he was like “omg guys what the f. I’m a minor, like why would I do that” but he was already over 18 or 19 at that time…
I wonder what changed his mind maybe he’s a lil bigger and mature now, but I still think that there will be zero nudity
Money. Money changed his mind. Although it's probably an April Fool's "joke".

Well Brandon was supposed to start one today... so far no show. If his has anything decent on it then perhaps Joeys will but likely they will copy each other to some degree if brandon has nudes perhaps joey but yeah.
I just imagine them subscribing and checking out each other's onlyfans to see how far each pushed it. "No homo" tho lmao

Reactions: Dylanbertr_45