Joey Birlem

I think we should expect some good stuff from him. It sounds like he means it haha
I am with those who think it is just leading to an April Fools end. From what has been shown here he doesn't even post what could be called a thirst trap....nothing remotely sexual so either an April Fools or a G rated no nudes OF.

Even if he does do it, there will never be any nudes. All these guys only wanna make a quick buck by showing as little as possible and they will get away with it because people will pay for any type of crap. OF doesn't equate nudity or anything even remotely sexual anymore

If someone like Joey took it seriously, I imagine within a year he would make enough money to set himself up for life. If I was in his position, with limited other choices for income streams, I'd definitely consider it.

I'm keeping my hopes up. I think he's friends (or once friends) with Mikey Barone, so him doing it might have helped legitimise it for him, especially if he's seen the money he could be making.
Yeah, but Mikey's OF is crappy...all misleading expensive PPV that show nothing from someone who has had his nudes leak all over the net

I’m praying that because Brandon made an Of yesterday which everyone thought was a joke too, Joey will follow and what Brandon’s posted so far it has been very promising
What kind of content has Brandon posted so far...how close has he got to showing bare ass or dick?

What kind of content has Brandon posted so far...how close has he got to showing bare ass or dick?
Check his thread! Dick print so far, big and thick which caught us off guard ;) Under where pic ect. His first day was yesterday