Joey Birlem

I like how he actually gave us a time for his only fans. I’m expecting this thread to blow up on Friday after it launches just like Brandon’s did on launch day. I had over 30 notifications in one day for his thread lol.

I like how he actually gave us a time for his only fans. I’m expecting this thread to blow up on Friday after it launches just like Brandon’s did on launch day. I had over 30 notifications in one day for his thread lol.
What is Brandon onlyfans do you have the link.

I’m subbed to his channel and did not get that message. It’s also weird because it’s not supposed to start until 1pm today
When did you sub? That looks like it was sent 2 PM yesterday so I subbed after that I didn’t get it, that’s probably why

When did you sub? That looks like it was sent 2 PM yesterday so I subbed after that I didn’t get it, that’s probably why
I unsubscribed and resubscribed and still nothing. Maybe I’m glitched lol

I unsubscribed and resubscribed and still nothing. Maybe I’m glitched lol
No, what I was saying was that message was sent at 2 PM which means unless you were following him before 2 PM you’re not going to get the message, I didn’t either. he will probably send something else though today

The PPV he sent in his main feed is tamer shirtless shots than he posted for free, and no I will not post them as I don't believe in doing something that will discourage hotter content. There are a ton of shirtless shots of him around.

I wonder if this means we’re not going to get any more posts at 1 PM his time or he was just posting early for the fun of it

Reactions: Gwgwbr
The PPV he sent in his main feed is tamer shirtless shots than he posted for free, and no I will not post them as I don't believe in doing something that will discourage hotter content. There are a ton of shirtless shots of him around.
If you're gonna lie, atleast be good at it, there's a literal photo of him in his underwear in that post.

Reactions: Jurassicparkfan94