Joey Birlem

We're aware that they watch these threads. So we're entitled to have an opinion on it and will continue to have an opinion on it, randomguy565 who may possibly be one of these "content creators". Critics view content and provide an opinion. If you have an issue with it, I suggest you go unfollow the thread.
I'm not a content creator at all LOL, I'm someone who wants to see Joey's ass so stop trying to drive him off OF

I'm not a content creator at all LOL, I'm someone who wants to see Joey's ass so stop trying to drive him off OF
Until people stop throwing their money at him, it's not going to happen. He and Brandon are clearly taking pages from Hayden Sawyer and other scammers' playbooks on how to cash in on people desperate to see them naked. I made the mistake of letting thirst get the best of me once before, never again.

Reactions: Supyo84
This is in models and celebs tho... not onlyfans reviews. I get an honest opinion but its been less than two days, It is not possible for you to know what will come long term, nor will it ever come long term if the community is so toxic all it does is attack the people the moment they launch a page.

This is in models and celebs tho... not onlyfans reviews. I get an honest opinion but its been less than two days, It is not possible for you to know what will come long term, nor will it ever come long term if the community is so toxic all it does is attack the people the moment they launch a page.
Yes, there are definitely toxic people commenting hate the moment they subscribe and don't see dick or ass. However, when they make their bios as vague as possible and start deleting comments simply asking them to be upfront on what they intend to post, not be deceitful on the ppv captions, or ask what exactly paying $200 fucking dollars gets them, it's fair to criticize and warn others.

Yes, there are definitely toxic people commenting hate the moment they subscribe and don't see dick or ass. However, when they make their bios as vague as possible and start deleting comments simply asking them to be upfront on what they intend to post, not be deceitful on the ppv captions, or ask what exactly paying $200 fucking dollars gets them, it's fair to criticize and warn others.
Agreed. But when the threads fill with it time and time again and thats all it ends up being about, it sort of defeats the purpose, it also makes the whole community look bad. We had the warning, do we need 6 pages of the same complaint? No its repetitive and negative. I appreciate this community, I appreciate the contributors, opinions, reviews, photos, all the things this website represents. I just feel like we as a community could represent ourselves better by not spending 4-5 pages of a thread repeating the exact same negativity its like watching an American news channel every 4 minutes DJ Kaled is up there saying ANOTHER ONE..and they talk about Covid 3421'b34 It does not have to be that way.

Reactions: Dokteki
Honestly people, if at this point you don't already understood that OF is just basically a scam to steal your money, there is no help for you.
Joey is hot but he has never been a smart guy, he is just another dumb influencer, who gained popularity because he was cute, that's all. I don't expect anything else from him that boring photos sold at a very expensive price. And if he ever sells nudes, it will be for a huge amount of money, too high for just nudes. Don't waste your money, all this will eventually be leaked on the internet, one way or another. Before that, some people would have bought it, enough for him to be satisfied. Everybody is happy.

I asked him if he's gonna show dick, he said he's saving it for vips but sent me 2 photos saying it was a sneak peek for $33, insanely priced and stupid.
Hey what makes you so special?!?!? He must like you more than me :joy:
I asked him the exact same thing and got the exact same response but he sent me a "sneak peek" of one pic for $75. No chance of me ever buying it :joy:

Clearly he and Brandon have the same business plan, down to charging the same for their bullshit VIP. They're going to cash in as much as possible with some thirst traps, then bail. It's insane how much they're making in just a day without showing anything remotely worth it. They're falling out of the spotlight and need a get cash quick scheme to keep their unaffordable lifestyle. I can't complain about it since I'm not thirsty/stupid enough to throw away that much money, and we have to stop feeling bad for those that do because they know damn well they're not getting anything good this early if ever.
so you think they will grab like 6 7 grand then bail instead of sticking with it for more cash i think there smarter then that they have millions of followers they will make bank because they will stick too it

Reactions: deleted2991761