Joey Birlem

Thought he was wearing a jock for the briefest of seconds
That would be amazing. I have this thing for white ankle socks... Its weird I know whatever its my thing. To see him in those.... But yeah he doesnt like feet or... short socks so hafta empty my bank for that XD

Celebs or Influences that go on OF are always getting shit. People like this half thread just have damn high but wrong expectations.

Thanks btw for everyone sharing content. His body is beautiful :)
You can see his body on SC and IG. Having an OF implies posting actual nudity, and if you are charging money for shirtless or risqué pics, you are scamming your customers.

You can see his body on SC and IG. Having an OF implies posting actual nudity, and if you are charging money for shirtless or risqué pics, you are scamming your customers.
Just don't pay it. A deal always includes at least two people. Welcome to the free market.

No one is saying that he owes anyone nude content. But given that he literally states that he will post private content, insinuates that he's going to post something at some point to get people going.

It's basically like a gamble at this stage. Like you're paying or loot boxes. They might as well have been hired by EA or something at this stage. Pay for our content for the chance of a nude pic.... its toxic.

View attachment 66339701

He blocked my account because of what I said. Doesn't want the subs to know the honest truth clearly. But the funny thing is I'm blocked from sending comments but not from purchasing or seeing his content.

Basically saying I'm not talking to you anymore but you can buy my scam content

We're aware that they watch these threads. So we're entitled to have an opinion on it and will continue to have an opinion on it, randomguy565 who may possibly be one of these "content creators". Critics view content and provide an opinion. If you have an issue with it, I suggest you go unfollow the thread.

And the cycle repeats.

There's only one reason for that. Can't handle criticism. And worse again, criticism that's accurate.

People have more money than sense

Tty all in a month when I check this thread and see nothing has changed. :joy:
BYE_FELICIA.jpg

I'm sure this will turn out like the train wreck Zephan Clark or Jackon Felt's pathetic attempts at doing OF did. Alot of big talk but being as empty and hollow as their vapid personalities.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Reactions: PorknBeans19
He now has an onlyfans
Welcome to LPSG.Congrats on your first post. Since it is the subject of the previous 20 pages of this thread and the posts right before yours you should fit right in here in ignoring the obvious.