Joey Birlem

I will say 100% I have sub to 3 onlyfans in my whole time and 2 of the 3 had major leaks prior which made me want to be a member. I paid on average at least $600 to those 2 and almost none to the third. The same may not ring true for everyone but my desire for custom content and to see more was certainly vastly increased once I had seen what I was missing. The ones with No free / leaked content had zero pull or appeal for me. At the same time they do deserve to make their money so I would encourage anyone who saw something they liked in a leaked post to buy one or two.. or even the one they liked. The more they show the more people should buy it... pay them for doing what we want and they will do more of it! Could be wrong just my opinion. I cant wait till Joey gets more bold.

You can't even DM him without making a tip at the same time. He's just another money grabber with no respect for his fans. Unfortunately, he's already received at least $2,500 in tips for posting nothing of interest, so he has no incentive to post good content. Meanwhile over on Seth Segura's page, he's listened to feedback and is posting great nude content for reasonable prices, engaging with people and doing custom stuff too. So he'll continue to get my money.

The only thing i can say as far as the Pay to Message thing. I dont really think that means hes not going to do nudes, hes trying to scam you, or that he does not care about fans. In a case with someone who has what 2.5 million followers on instagram and twitter and tik tok if not more depending on if subs on each program are the same people. It could just be a way he actually regulates how many DM's hes obligating himself to respond to. Clearly if you tip he wants to respond, but nobody being reasonable can expect him to respond to every single person, not to mention some people may message multiple times. So I choose to give him a chance, let this play out a month and see what the guy does before we flood the thread with disrespect. We as a community are better than that. Its Hours into day one, you dont put the best scene of a movie in the first 3 minutes, nor the most enticing content on your first day. A little suspense building is fair, and should be expected.

people gets pissed when their money is involved
People on here get pissed over almost anything but most especially about nudes that are not free and handed to them with as little effort as possible