Joey Birlem

I honestly thought Joey was wild like brave type... I expected him to be naked just as quick as Chris Bauer to some degree... but given his current line of posts, it seems hes more shy. It could be something like a tiny dick thats holding him back but honestly, if it was a micro penis id still want to see it xD. At this point he has made no promices to do anything beyond what hes done so Cant really bitch. Just given all the wild stuff hes been known to do i figured he had dinosaur balls when it came to this kind of stuff. Really surprised Brandon is more adventurous.

I honestly thought Joey was wild like brave type... I expected him to be naked just as quick as Chris Bauer to some degree... but given his current line of posts, it seems hes more shy. It could be something like a tiny dick thats holding him back but honestly, if it was a micro penis id still want to see it xD. At this point he has made no promices to do anything beyond what hes done so Cant really bitch. Just given all the wild stuff hes been known to do i figured he had dinosaur balls when it came to this kind of stuff. Really surprised Brandon is more adventurous.
Joey is too hot to have a small dick. Im sure he is above average.

Reactions: freesoul
Exactly. It's not that hard to be faked. If he was so big, we would have seen a bulge since then. I will believe it when I see it. Like many other, I'd like to be proved wrong and I don't care if it's small : I prefer a nice tiny dick than an ugly big penis and I think big dick are overated. But for now I still think it's fake.

it would be fucking hilarious if it turned out this whole time they were using a dildo or a pecker(the thing trans men use to give themselves a bulge)

The video of Brandon's "hard on", you could see some color though the white boxer-briefs... It looked way too orange/colorful to be his real dick... Not to mention how in Brandon's video of a side view of him pulling down his boxer-briefs a little, his underwear seems to catch on something like 3/4 of an inch down his shaft causing the fabric to bunch up and when the elastic band put pressure on the base of his dick nothing moved, at all...

Both of their bulges are just way too perfect and look almost identical...

I hope I'm wrong... I really do... But when things seem too good to be true, they usually are...