Joey Birlem

Let's not forget that he and Brandon made thousands with their VIP crap without showing nothing more than what they already did in Snap and Insta. AND as far as is known right now, all that is is the opportunity to buy more "exclusive" content.

Reactions: Sam_hh
not if you live in the States , i was referring to places like Pakistan etcetera. i have been to one of them , and it really makes one wonder how ridiculously poor most of the world is
You don't even need to dive into things such as pp index, even for the US, the minimum wage is 7.5$, so obviously 35$ for a pic is expensive

if these guys are smart they will rake in the cash, seems slow going on the posts / content for many of these id be soaking it up every day I could. But im sure they have lives etc.. So its understandable.. Not like i checked when i got up... and when i got home... and possibly on lunch XD

Reactions: thebarbiedawl
i am not sure if you know that, it is 7.5 dollars PER HOUR. and minimum wage is not how you measure that. you measure it by income per capita. find income per capita of US and you will see what i mean

P.S. it was more than 60,000 US Dollars in 2020
That's GDP per capita and gets distorted by billionaires etc. A more relevant stat would be median income per capita, which for the US is $18,600.

Reactions: fzcbb4
you can say waste of 49 dollars but i got a lot of content here from you guys here for FREE so i say it balances up

View attachment 66743281
Thank you so much Doctor!! This is the kind of care we like to receive from our physicians Lol. That’s a very hot pic and a definite step in the right direction considering it’s only 8 days into his onlyfans haha. We have been asking for white underwear ;)

didn’t even bother to read the last 3 pages, did you ?

You mean like make an effort??? How dare you suggest something like that to the great j.baker... you should be grateful you are even allowed in the same thread as someone as glorious as j.baker, who has contributed so much to this community... Hmmph, to think of telling the great j.baker to even lift his finger in the slightest... Shameful...

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Disclaimer: this is obviously sarcasm for those who don't get it.

Reactions: HisokaZ