Joey Birlem

So just wondering if this is me, or if you guys may feel this too. I offer to buy custom content from these guys and many times I spend a few $1000 when its all said and done but im okay with that. But when I ask for the custom like just for me content. I dont want them to share it, I desire for that set of photos to be my eyes only like I am the only one on the planet who has ever seen it. Then I see them selling it to other people in a Pay per view later and it bothers me. Is there anyone else who feels the same way? Like you legit want to have a few things nobody else saw, just for you?

So just wondering if this is me, or if you guys may feel this too. I offer to buy custom content from these guys and many times I spend a few $1000 when its all said and done but im okay with that. But when I ask for the custom like just for me content. I dont want them to share it, I desire for that set of photos to be my eyes only like I am the only one on the planet who has ever seen it. Then I see them selling it to other people in a Pay per view later and it bothers me. Is there anyone else who feels the same way? Like you legit want to have a few things nobody else saw, just for you?
I feel this way often…

I used to be subbed to another OF creator who would listen to your requests.. and sololy give them to you alone since you requested it BUT then post that content 2 days later for FREE on his wall. He did it many times to me and others so everyone basically called him out and he closed his OF account but like wow

See… that sounds fucking crazy and sad… these people you will never meet in real life they have no desire to meet you and probably see you as nothing but a cash cow.

Reactions: fzcbb4 and HisokaZ
Especially if the amount set on the PPV is a lot less than what they wanted me to pay in pvt sale. If pvt sale only pics leak they know the source, if they widely sell them, not way to know who leaked.

Enjoy these pics while it last folks Brandon deleted everything on his thread when it got leak now Joey might too.
I get that they dont want their content shared, but honestly, finding out he had an onlyfans via this website is why i started offering him decent cash trying to make my own private deals so, if hes smart hed leave this here. make the posts reasonable 10 bucks or something instead of crazy expensive and do simple math. if i can sell 1000 people a 10 dollar product i make $10,000... if i sell 10 people a 75 dollar product i make $750 so the leaks the telegrams the sharing the bleeding of their money is because there banking on the one person not sharing vs 5 people going in together and buying the one picture or taking turns spending the crazy price. Someone like Joey if he played his cards right could easy be a millionaire before people were not interested in his body anymore. But he would have to do nudes, and have to be reasonable.

Reactions: TariusTang
I used to be subbed to another OF creator who would listen to your requests.. and sololy give them to you alone since you requested it BUT then post that content 2 days later for FREE on his wall. He did it many times to me and others so everyone basically called him out and he closed his OF account but like wow
Drop the name…if it’s free I wanna see it