Joey Birlem

Am I the only one who thinks hes really overdoing the tattoos. Hes killing his sex appeal Imho
Nah. You are not the only one. But I on the other hand like them. As long as it's not a weird one totally out of place, but rather a whole assemble, then I am fine.

Reactions: mimoj13
Nah. You are not the only one. But I on the other hand like them. As long as it's not a weird one totally out of place, but rather a whole assemble, then I am fine.
Agreed ...his are of good quality IMO and I'm guessing placed mostly in a way for a sleeve that is yet to be completed...Given I think he'd look way better with the minimalist type... I'd stick suck his do k though

Reactions: Xjessicax and Neijo
Was this the pic that collectively gained $320?

jesus. No surprise he disabled the comments after 10 posts :joy: I imagine those were 10 very blunt critiques.
Everyone else I have seen pose in a spidey Costume use it to show off their hard bulge. No surprise Joey uses it to show nothing at all.

Everyone else I have seen pose in a spidey Costume use it to show off their hard bulge. No surprise Joey uses it to show nothing at all.
Probably not much to show. No offence to the guy, he's good looking but not every guy is gonna be hung. The law for gifted genetics has gotta run short on generosity somewhere.

Reactions: fzcbb4 and PJS65647
Probably not much to show. No offence to the guy, he's good looking but not every guy is gonna be hung. The law for gifted genetics has gotta run short on generosity somewhere.
i dont even think thats what they mean though. i think its literally that he cropped his lower half out of the photo altogether lol

Reactions: Dokteki
I think his mom and/or his manager crop out what they don’t like tbh
If his Mom runs his OF that would be very strange. I also don't think everyone who won't show dick is small.

I don’t really think he’s small. He might not be hung but I feel like he’s got a good 6.5-7 and somewhat thick. The fact that he tries to hide his bulge makes me think he just doesn’t want us to see much of his dick. If it was small he wouldn’t need to do anything to hide it, it just would blend in.

Reactions: Dokteki
I don’t really think he’s small. He might not be hung but I feel like he’s got a good 6.5-7 and somewhat thick. The fact that he tries to hide his bulge makes me think he just doesn’t want us to see much of his dick. If it was small he wouldn’t need to do anything to hide it, it just would blend in.
6.5-7 is hung...

Reactions: jhernz
It’s either his ego or his insecurity that’s getting in the way of his profitability
He’s definitely making money off a few thirsty fans but nothing near the multi millions we know he’s capable of.

Thank you Joey for turning the light on lol it’s awesome but I really don’t know why the towel is still present here…in either pic. Also, we can’t really tell that much of anything is shaved tbh…