Joey Birlem

his stuff is so boring idek why i still check this thread
Same tbh it’s so weird. I keep hoping one day he will eventually break through the fear/ego and stop scamming with insta content on OF. I wish OF had a better rating system that worked thru the paywall so that unknowing fans could see if the content is decent before they spend their money based on the scammy misleading ppv descriptions…so far we only have websites like this which fans usually only find after they get burned…I think there are a handful of rich fans who keep buying like maybe 1-2% of joeys fandom who are doing a great service by buying some content and leaking so everyone can continue to verify it’s still insta content and it seems Joey is ok with only making 1% of what he’s capable which is lame asf. If the content changed I’d resub so fast. I just hope he’s still relevant/hot when he finally decides to make legit OF content.

We all know you don't actually believe this right?
Have you done ANY research lol I thought by now people already knew this. But I would also say I think it’s not about just that but also consistent posting and cheap ppvs. These people def out here making like 200k a month. I think think it’s for a chosen few like Joey who are peaked out rn and can still take advantage.

Believe this when i see this. He’s too scared.

I mean the man likes making eggplant parmesan... He's just really excited about the premium eggplants he got at the farmers market and is looking to store them in someone's vegitable crisper drawer in their fridge... Who am I to judge?

I mean the man likes making eggplant parmesan... He's just really excited about the premium eggplants he got at the farmers market and is looking to store them in someone's vegitable crisper drawer in their fridge... Who am I to judge?
Cute I’m down for eggplants but Joey ain’t shown a single one. Just tease those eggplant skillz but can’t cook worth a shit. Why he gotta buy/stuff eggplants from other people scared to show his own.

So you did not buy it and are just speculating or have you bought the content?

A couple of days ago he was shy about showing pubes, now he's supposedly whipping his dick out...
It is increasingly obvious that no matter how much a guy cons and lies. There will always be someone here who will want to believe it so strongly they will throw money at him. A little bit of skepticism seems to be completely absent when even the remotest possibility of Dick occurs.