Joey Birlem

It is increasingly obvious that no matter how much a guy cons and lies. There will always be someone here who will want to believe it so strongly they will throw money at him. A little bit of skepticism seems to be completely absent when even the remotest possibility of Dick occurs.
Dont do what Joey is doing believing that fans are stupid. He obviously thinks we just exist to be exploited. Sure he’s going to fool a few but once they are burned they will fade away. Oh he will still get a few to ride along making him think he’s mastered the game but he’s only ever going to be a bottom feeder as long as he stays scared to show his body. The irony is that there is far more shame lying to adoring fans and ripping them off exploiting their desire for him then there is in actually giving them what he says he will. He’s pimping out his fans to his own greed. :emoji_angry:

Dont do what Joey is doing believing that fans are stupid. He obviously thinks we just exist to be exploited. Sure he’s going to fool a few but once they are burned they will fade away. Oh he will still get a few to ride along making him think he’s mastered the game but he’s only ever going to be a bottom feeder as long as he stays scared to show his body. The irony is that there is far more shame lying to adoring fans and ripping them off exploiting their desire for him then there is in actually giving them what he says he will. He’s pimping out his fans to his own greed. :emoji_angry:
I don’t just believe fans are stupid I know they are. Three years on the site makes that relatively obvious

Like who even cares about bulge pics anymore..the fact that people are still paying for bulge pics prevents him and any of these other hot straight guys from moving on and showing more.
I mean if we are talking about "straight" guys I highly doubt it's the money they make from bulge pics that is preventing them from showing more. My guess is regardless if he was honest in his captions or not that he'd have enough demand to keep posting what he's posting and make money. Not saying it's right but he could simply increase demand by removing any thirst trap content from his Snap and Insta.

Have you done ANY research lol I thought by now people already knew this. But I would also say I think it’s not about just that but also consistent posting and cheap ppvs. These people def out here making like 200k a month. I think think it’s for a chosen few like Joey who are peaked out rn and can still take advantage.
You're still here like a vulture on this thread? Any sort of common sense would show that picture would get around to people for free and he's not seeing millions of dollars lmao

You're still here like a vulture on this thread? Any sort of common sense would show that picture would get around to people for free and he's not seeing millions of dollars lmao
Yeah a vulture of this corpse thread of Joey fan betrayal lol his content just doesn’t get any better. Everyone likes to blame leaks but yet people do make millions on OT in spite of leaks. They donut by making quality content that is exactly what they say it is. This deception kills devotion and his potential brand turns into a brand (a scar).

Reactions: Nirosius
Has he posted anything on his onlyfans?
The better question is has he posted anything good? Since all of his posts are barely described PPVs few here are going to waste money on that. You can join his OF for free and see the things you shouldn't buy yourself