Joey Birlem

"FFS". We get it. But that wasn't the question.
I think the bigger point is the question should not have been asked. Everyone should know he’s not going to show anything so that he therefore he’s lying. Everyone should also know that people here aren’t dumb enough to waste money on him. Hopefully nobody here is buying his content anymore

Apparently everyone is giving him raving reviews for his great content and showing his hard dick... am I missing something cos all I've seem so far is pics which could be on his Instagram and pics/short vids which you have to pay an arm and leg to find out its a scam
They could be fake, they could be sycophants, they could be people who know being complimentary is the best way to get actually good content. Perhaps Joey sells them something good and asks them to like and comment his latest post in addition to the payment.

Reactions: user001979
I think the bigger point is the question should not have been asked. Everyone should know he’s not going to show anything so that he therefore he’s lying. Everyone should also know that people here aren’t dumb enough to waste money on him. Hopefully nobody here is buying his content anymore
No. The bigger point is answering peoples questions or don't reply to them at all.
This thread is full of warnings. I've warned people, you've warned people, we all did.

But that was not the question of the poster.

Yeah they fight the internet because their managers allow them to believe that the viral distribution of their image negatively impacts their income when in fact it’s the opposite but the managers need a job so
This is correct, my desire to buy his content dropped dramatically when I stopped seeing his image.

POV: there's a guy who asks Hunter and Brandon and Joey to let him pay them a good amount of money so they let him give them a blowjob. Who would be more possible to take the money and let the guy give him head? Feel free to explain how you made your choice
Imagine having to fucking pay to blow SOMEONE else…

Chances are it's fake. But I guess you can dream.
I'm kinda split on this pic. I feel it could be real because if you actually compare his hand to the outline it's actually very average sized. He has just strategically placed his hand further to the right so it appears that the base also starts there when it obviously does not and has taken a flattering angle. Then again it could be fake.

I'm kinda split on this pic. I feel it could be real because if you actually compare his hand to the outline it's actually very average sized. He has just strategically placed his hand further to the right so it appears that the base also starts there when it obviously does not and has taken a flattering angle. Then again it could be fake.
It looks like he had his soft dick In a fake dick after much observation

At first I thought it was bs that it was fake but now I’m questioning it that line there it could possibly be the seam in the boxers but if that is the case why is his shaft smaller on the right then it gets much thicker after that possibly it is a slip on… because it goes from skinny to thick rite at the seam…
It does look like a seam. I don't think it gets thicker, he's just not holding it tightly.

Why is it every time we get new Joey pics everyone because a picture investigator? Lol
Because his pics reek of fakeness, but also why not?