Joey Birlem

Is it me or that bulge looks faker than my heterosexuality?
I've said it before and received various responses; he and his buddy Brandon use a fake bulge.

Brandon had a couple of pics where it was obvious, Joey not so much since he hasn't even really shown off his fake bulge - much less the real one. But what you can see with Joey is that from like 3-4 or how many bulge photos he has sold it's exactly the same.

And before all the wishful thinkers flood me to say that "it's his dick, of course it's gonna be the same", apart from the fact that there's some variation in size throughout the day which you never see with Joey, more importantly, the position is the exact same, down to the millimeter. Actual dicks more around a bit, they don't stay like stones at the exact center lol.

Also this lad has never once shown even the slightest of bulges when wearing pants, but in his underwear pics his bulge supposedly protrudes like the Eiffel tower.

Or does anyone have this one?
Most people here don't buy pics they want it for free and those of us willing to buy will not waste money on Joey as his content is crap that never shows amnything worth the cost..

Also this lad has never once shown even the slightest of bulges when wearing pants, but in his underwear pics his bulge supposedly protrudes like the Eiffel tower.
This.
I mean, he even had inverted bulges in his previous pictures. And now all of the sudden his "soft" dick is bulging like he has a massive cock. If his cock was as big as it shows on Onlyfans, he would have bulged before, not being flat or even sometimes invert bulge.

Reactions: fzcbb4 and Dazza123