Joey Birlem

Yeh... he is leaving the sexy twink phase and going to the muscled up body builder thing... bulky to me is a turn off. Too bad his day will have passed without ever really capitalizing on that nude potential. Its his life tho not judging him just saying its disappointing.

Fitness influencers put out much better, much hotter content every day on instagram. I can’t believe he’d expect people to pay for that,
He posted it free but put it on OF instead of insta lol

Yeh... he is leaving the sexy twink phase and going to the muscled up body builder thing... bulky to me is a turn off. Too bad his day will have passed without ever really capitalizing on that nude potential. It’s his life tho not judging him just saying it’s disappointing.
I completely agree that he’s moving fast. Maybe he will have another chance with a secondary soccer milf market when he’s in his 40’s idk maybe there’s some market of beef hungry queens we don’t know about but they still would want OF content and tire quickly with the gym bro show

Think he forgot to edit the photo his skin always looks so smooth lol…. Not in this one

I’m over wanting to see his dick. He’s not attractive enough to scam like this on Onlyfans. It honestly makes him less attractive to me the longer it goes on.
100% agree. I found him so much more attractive BEFORE he made an Onlyfans. Overcharging for trash content is not a good look.

Reactions: Kingwellismyking