Joey from sc

Joey and Brodie not only had amazing chemistry, but they almost had a boyfriend vibe. Even in orgy scenes they always seemed to gravitate toward each other.
yeah, I loved that getaway foursome on either side of the bed. Two flat on their back, butts hanging off both sides while two fuck standing on either side fucking them. Brodie didn’t start out fucking Joey, but when he did get it in his hole, you could tell how pleased both were. I’ve probably filled a gallon watching that scene over the years. And I’m hard now.

yeah, I loved that getaway foursome on either side of the bed. Two flat on their back, butts hanging off both sides while two fuck standing on either side fucking them. Brodie didn’t start out fucking Joey, but when he did get it in his hole, you could tell how pleased both were. I’ve probably filled a gallon watching that scene over the years. And I’m hard now.
I gotta revisit that one!

Joey and Brodie not only had amazing chemistry, but they almost had a boyfriend vibe. Even in orgy scenes they always seemed to gravitate toward each other.
Their scene together just the two of them is my favorite of all time. when joey cums hands free while riding brodie's cock it's like a drug to me