Jordan Buhat

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
imagine fucking him. him smiling and that ass bouncing all over
oh just seeing him bending over and showing his sexy bare ass is so hot i wanna hump and cum on that beautiful ass

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
ugh that pinoy ass is absolute perfection. is grown-ish worth the watch?
Season 1+2 I like. Zoey ironically is the least favorite part of it despite it being her show. She's not a good actress and comes off as incredibly one-note.

But it's a college drama meant to be a modern-day "different world" the same way that show was a spin-off from the Cosby show (which blackish is a riff of)

Its not funny like blackish, and Jordan doesn't have the biggest role. He's the cast member that gets the least screen time.

its OK. But I can't bring myself to watch the most recent season. He also plays an Indian character so.....theres that.

Reactions: russthewriter59

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Season 1+2 I like. Zoey ironically is the least favorite part of it despite it being her show. She's not a good actress and comes off as incredibly one-note.

But it's a college drama meant to be a modern-day "different world" the same way that show was a spin-off from the Cosby show (which blackish is a riff of)

Its not funny like blackish, and Jordan doesn't have the biggest role. He's the cast member that gets the least screen time.

its OK. But I can't bring myself to watch the most recent season. He also plays an Indian character so.....theres that.
do we know his ethnicity in real life

pokemonmaster11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love that they made him bi.
Gives more depth to his character

His character isn’t bi though. That was the point of the episode. He was with his GF and they were vibin with this dude and he tried kissing a guy and realized it wasn’t for him. The whole episode actually dealt with toxic masculinity and was actually very good.

Cakeking

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His character isn’t bi though. That was the point of the episode. He was with his GF and they were vibin with this dude and he tried kissing a guy and realized it wasn’t for him. The whole episode actually dealt with toxic masculinity and was actually very good.
Oh ok my bad

pokemonmaster11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh ok my bad

I wish they did make him bi though. I mean having an out bi brown boy? It’s literally never been done before, but I guess making him non-toxic and cool with experimenting is also something “ground breaking” I guess.

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
I wish they did make him bi though. I mean having an out bi brown boy? It’s literally never been done before, but I guess making him non-toxic and cool with experimenting is also something “ground breaking” I guess.
I need to watch the ep!

I always felt if they were going to make a gay character it'd be him, but I realized early he was like a serial fuccboi and that wasn't going to be his arc.

But I LOVE this side of exploration and trying to find nuances in your identity. Glad they went there. Surprised it was with him.

I literally would have been the biggest stan of the show if they indeed had made him gay or bi.

Wondering if they'd give that level of characterization to Jr. On blackish now. Since its more mainstream Disney, probably not

Reactions: Cakeking

Cakeking

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See that's what I said too

pokemonmaster11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I need to watch the ep!

I always felt if they were going to make a gay character it'd be him, but I realized early he was like a serial fuccboi and that wasn't going to be his arc.

But I LOVE this side of exploration and trying to find nuances in your identity. Glad they went there. Surprised it was with him.

I literally would have been the biggest stan of the show if they indeed had made him gay or bi.

Wondering if they'd give that level of characterization to Jr. On blackish now. Since its more mainstream Disney, probably not

I wonder if Jordan pushed for it. Cause Jordan seems so comfortable with himself and it’s honestly adorable. Maybe Jordan’s a little queer in real life, or he just wants to normalize male experimentation. Either way, Jordan seems like a good one.
860C8FDF-61A7-447E-89D6-EDE3705FD71A.jpeg

View attachment IMG_6235.MP4

pokemonmaster11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn could've put spoiler lol

I didn’t say how the episode ended lol. They whole episode is about toxic masculinity and how the crew reacts towards the kiss. His hkiss was in the first 2 minutes and him saying he’s definitely straight followed a minute later. Nothing was spoiled. :)