Jordan Buhat

Cakeking

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t say how the episode ended lol. They whole episode is about toxic masculinity and how the crew reacts towards the kiss. His hkiss was in the first 2 minutes and him saying he’s definitely straight followed a minute later. Nothing was spoiled. :)
Awww
I really wish Vivek was bi...
That'll really compliment his character development.
Also representation!!

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t say how the episode ended lol. They whole episode is about toxic masculinity and how the crew reacts towards the kiss. His hkiss was in the first 2 minutes and him saying he’s definitely straight followed a minute later. Nothing was spoiled. :)
I just meant him kissing a guy was a spoiler. That would've been a cute little surprise lol but then again it makes me want to watch the episode even more. They can leave Zoey out the show and keep everyone else.

Reactions: Cakeking

pokemonmaster11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every time they give Vivek story, it’s good. Whether it’s him being a drug dealer, him appropriating black culture or experimenting sexually, it’s always intriguing and good. They need to use Jordan more because he actually has good acting range.

Reactions: Str8undies12

Lovesexy_88

Cherished Member
Media
Country Club Hills (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Jordan Buhat - Google Drive

- Last 2 main videos have been added. These are the last videos of him doing anything.

- He shows nothing after these two videos. Just shirtless videos of him sitting down not doing much.

- Everything else substantial of him has now officially been posted in this thread.

This is probably the last bit of content from him for a long long time- unless he has another secret a/c name idk about.
Enjoy it
20191116_120644-jpg.9005701

Reactions: BigRosie

Lovesexy_88

Cherished Member
Media
Country Club Hills (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Jordan Buhat - Google Drive

- Last 2 main videos have been added. These are the last videos of him doing anything.

- He shows nothing after these two videos. Just shirtless videos of him sitting down not doing much.

- Everything else substantial of him has now officially been posted in this thread.

This is probably the last bit of content from him for a long long time- unless he has another secret a/c name idk about.
Enjoy it
20191116_120644-jpg.9005701
U still have those vids saved? Does anyone have them?