Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said up front in his bio on OF...no nudes. How much clearer can he be about his intentions. The unrealistic expectations on here are crazy. He has posted no nudes. The censored pics posted here don't show anything when uncensored. The one bulge shot was very dark and nothing was really visible.
I've seen newbies on OF go from saying no nudes to putting up nudes within a week.

Reactions: Vgs2 and quiet90
I've seen newbies on OF go from saying no nudes to putting up nudes within a week.

Right? I’m following 2 other tiktokers that started a joint OF. The bio literally says “no nudity” and here we are on week two slapping our dicks around and taking showers.

Reactions: Dededez
I feel like you just have to give him time and slowly but surely he will start to post more revealing pictures. He just has to get used to it keep in mind that he just started an onlyfans and he is not used to it yet .

Reactions: Ilovetomh
he literally started the onlyfans 2 days ago and y'all are already leaking pictures? you know if he finds out they've been leaked he might just decide its not worth it and delete his account right, plenty of people have done that before, then we'll probably never seen anything again, it sucks if you can't afford it but jesus christ wait a few months and then buy it for only 1 month or something so you can get the most content for your money don't ruin it for the rest of us by crying and begging for leaks, cause if he deletes his onlyfans you'll really have something to cry about :emoji_rolling_eyes:

chile, anyway, if you want to see what he’s got posted now send a dm my way and i’ll give you screenshots of what I have(haven’t purchased anything he’s dmd me for just what he’s posted)... some of y’all mad annoying

Prepare to be flooded with Dms for every post he makes from now on by the people you find mad annoying.

Bruh, this thread is the same thing over 10 pages now. Why are people still fighting?

If you just think this site is for leaking OnlyFans Nudes, you should probably leave because it's far more than that. LPSG is a site where people can come discuss about various things as a community. This thread has just shown the opposite of that, 10 pages now everyone is fighting.. for what? For a picture that will most likely be leaked anyway?

He said up front in his bio on OF...no nudes. How much clearer can he be about his intentions. The unrealistic expectations on here are crazy. He has posted no nudes. The censored pics posted here don't show anything when uncensored. The one bulge shot was very dark and nothing was really visible.

He also said he would never make an OF.

Reactions: Vgs2 and Xiaoro
Status
Not open for further replies.