Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good reason why people should post them here. For the people who LITERALLY cannot pay for it.
Lolol

Hes gonna get more and more popular and sooner or later someone is gonna make a twitter account dedicated to his nudes. Usually what happens but hey, atleasr Jordan will be rich in the process

Good lord...why is the payments failing...like what is the issue with this wrong 3d secure key...nothing has changed. Its still the same card lol why is OF so bad at running
My bank straight up gives me issues with OF and I don't really wanna deal with them. So I went to using vanilla gift debit cards. They worked for a long time but stopped working a month ago...so I've been screwed out of subbing.

Please don't complain if he stops posting and you get nothing for your money anymore.
I do agree with you tho. I think that people should just send pics over dm instead of posting it on the thread just Incase Jordan stumbles upon the thread.

Reactions: Ibonnie270
I do agree with you tho. I think that people should just send pics over dm instead of posting it on the thread just Incase Jordan stumbles upon the thread.

Hes very clear thats its exclusive of stuff. It should not be posted public. Some people…

Hes very clear thats its exclusive of stuff. It should not be posted public. Some people…
I know there is just no way that everybody’s just going to follow the no reposting rule ! All I’m saying is that if people are going to share his pics to please just send through dm instead of posting it here where he would be able to see if he ever stumbled across this thread.

Reactions: Ibonnie270
Wow make a few clicks on certain websites and what do you know, people are shearing and not tagging his name or anything else. Very smart

Status
Not open for further replies.