Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I've heard about such an alleged common practice. I'm not conscience of touching myself when sleeping but seeing as how 99% of the time I wear something to bed, perhaps it is more prevalent in nude sleepers. I guess the closet I can relate is when I wear a sleepshirt (and thus freeballing), my exposed junk does sometimes end up against the wife's bare ass and can both wake me up and make me feel more relaxed to go back to sleep.

Reactions: RobertHunter30

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I touch my dick or balls I'll get hard, if my wife holds my dick I'll get hard, but if my wife holds my balls... lights out deep sleep.
get out- that is crazy LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ManTubeula

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has occurred to me in recent years, not when I was younger, I don't know exactly when I began doing this. The thought did come across my mind of whether other guys do this also. Glad to see this topic here. It makes me feel so much better knowing it's a thing guys do. My story is this:
I will have the stretchy type boxers or the type that is loose on before bed. When I'm ready to sleep, I'd lay on my back and mostly my right hand (the dominant) slides down inside the boxers short, fully grab my cock and sometimes my balls, then I just drifting into my sleep. This would be for every night.

Reactions: Dszira79

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has occurred to me in recent years, not when I was younger, I don't know exactly when I began doing this. The thought did come across my mind of whether other guys do this also. Glad to see this topic here. It makes me feel so much better knowing it's a thing guys do. My story is this:
I will have the stretchy type boxers or the type that is loose on before bed. When I'm ready to sleep, I'd lay on my back and mostly my right hand (the dominant) slides down inside the boxers short, fully grab my cock and sometimes my balls, then I just drifting into my sleep. This would be for every night.
Thanks for your response - and glad I asked a good question!

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a ladyfriend who insisted on holding my balls while we went to sleep (we slept nude). It was nice, but I can't imagine it was that comfortable for her arm, since we slept spooning and her arm was draped back in order to hold them, behind her butt. She said she liked it, so must not have been that uncomfortable after all.

I don't sleep nude as much anymore, usually wear really loose pajamas, and sometimes I do hold my own stuff while trying to fall asleep, but I have not noticed that it's any easier to fall asleep doing that.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife will often hold my balls at bedtime. Only problem is that she usually falls asleep before me and can get twitchy with her hand which sometimes leads to some not so pleasant squeezing of my balls.
LOL - oh no that is not cool!

Reactions: sprinter78
D

deleted1074483

no i don't with my own, but i have been known to hold my bf's junk as we fall asleep

not particularly heard of this before, so interesting so many guys do

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no i don't with my own, but i have been known to hold my bf's junk as we fall asleep

not particularly heard of this before, so interesting so many guys do
I know right? I was truly intrigued by the idea and surprised, so far, how many have their partner hold on.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah but fairly often my dick is still in his ass as we spoon to sleep together too;-) does that count as him holding my junk?
LOL LOL you can count it however you like - it works for me!

Reactions: deleted1074483

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually fall asleep holding my lover's as we fall asleep but will sometimes wake up holding my own.

jence77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't, I need both hands near my head. (The upper head). Usually one arm down the pillow and the other over the pillow. I sleep on my stomach.

When I take naps I lay across the bed, ankles and feet in the air on one side and arms hanging in from the other side (Am I weird? This is the first time I talk about it).

But holding someone's dick while sleeping, tho... That's actually how things escalated with my (at that point still) straight friend...