Keegan whicker (instagram model)

Look, He's a hot guy. We all know that. His narcissistic personality and personal choices are a major turnoff for most of us but trying to tear him down doesn't make any of us better. Let's just stick to hot pics and videos if they are available instead of making me open this every time I get a notification that someone is saying that "He's not even that hot" even though you are thirsty for any new content from him.

Look, He's a hot guy. We all know that. His narcissistic personality and personal choices are a major turnoff for most of us but trying to tear him down doesn't make any of us better. Let's just stick to hot pics and videos if they are available instead of making me open this every time I get a notification that someone is saying that "He's not even that hot" even though you are thirsty for any new content from him.

He’s not even that hot

Comments like this just contribute to the body image issues that are so prevalent in the gay community. If he is considered unattractive, then there isn’t any hope for those of us who are less attractive than him.

Comments like this just contribute to the body image issues that are so prevalent in the gay community. If he is considered unattractive, then there isn’t any hope for those of us who are less attractive than him.

I wasn't going to comment on this but omg this comment is so silly.

So the person showing how the guy really looks, who isn't saying he is unattractive, is the one are pushing the "body image issues" and not the guy filtering and editing pics to perfection!?

lmao

Body images issues that are so prevalent in the gay community are the result of eating too much and not working out enough.

So the person showing how the guy really looks, who isn't saying he is unattractive, is the one are pushing the "body image issues" and not the guy filtering and editing pics to perfection!?

lmao
Preach!

lmao
They both contribute to it.

Body images issues that are so prevalent in the gay community are the result of eating too much and not working out enough.
What? You have it way wrong. The obsession with physical perfection in the gay community is what contributes to so many gay men having body image issues.

lmao
Also, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I wasn’t criticizing the user who posted the pic of how he really looks. I was replying to the user who responded to that pic with “ew.” They were saying they find him unattractive, or at least in that pic.

Reactions: Vamps and 1138149
What? You have it way wrong. The obsession with physical perfection in the gay community is what contributes to so many gay men having body image issues.

The obsession comes from insecurity because of inadequacy. Bodies are inadequate because of overeating and sedentary lifestyles.

No one wants to put their dick into a lesser man when there’s a perfectly good muscle head on Grindr trying to suck your dick

No, it’s not that he’s not attractive, it’s that he photoshops his face. It’s like night and day between unedited and edited. Stop supporting his artificial self.

The obsession comes from insecurity because of inadequacy. Bodies are inadequate because of overeating and sedentary lifestyles.

No one wants to put their dick into a lesser man when there’s a perfectly good muscle head on Grindr trying to suck your dick
Are you just trolling? It is unrealistic for every guy to look like an Adonis and have six pack abs. Even if you’re not fat and don’t live a sedentary lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to achieve that look. The pressure felt by gay men to look this way because of the obsession the gay community and gay media have with this look leads to such issues as Body Dysmorphia, eating disorders, Muscle Dysmorphia and steroid use. Here are a couple of articles on the prevalence of body image issues in the gay community: Too Many Gay Men Still Hate Their Bodies
How being a gay man can make your body issues worse - BBC Three