Keegan whicker (instagram model)

I wish I had even 10% of his confidence...

I bought his selfie book because I thought he was gorgeous and it’d be fun to look through.

I have never regretted something so bad in my life. There’s a section of the book where he puts his “ private thoughts and musings” and it is literally the worst crap I’ve ever read. I packed the book away because of it. It basically says he knows he’s a solid 10/10 and that he struggles with hookups because no one is on on his level of hotness. But also he wonders if maybe he should just throw the ugly guys a bone because then they’ll know what perfection is like. Or some bullshit like that. I’m sure he’ll try to pass it off as satire but we all know it’s not. It’s a terrible book and he is kind of a terrible person.

I bought his selfie book because I thought he was gorgeous and it’d be fun to look through.

I have never regretted something so bad in my life. There’s a section of the book where he puts his “ private thoughts and musings” and it is literally the worst crap I’ve ever read. I packed the book away because of it. It basically says he knows he’s a solid 10/10 and that he struggles with hookups because no one is on on his level of hotness. But also he wonders if maybe he should just throw the ugly guys a bone because then they’ll know what perfection is like. Or some bullshit like that. I’m sure he’ll try to pass it off as satire but we all know it’s not. It’s a terrible book and he is kind of a terrible person.

Jesus.

The hilarious thing is he isn't naturally an attractive 10/10 guy, as we've all seen it's dependent on the angle/filter of his shots. Otherwise he looks quite plain looking.

Especially as he alters most of his shots, so who knows what he looks like in the flesh?!

I wonder if these Instawhores become egomaniacs because they have desperate gays drooling over their pictures and bigging them up as if they were gods?

It's insane that I initially thought this guy was incredibly attractive.

Reactions: nickname_10