Keegan whicker (instagram model)

I remember when a little girl had a geisha party...and white people kicked off saying it was disgusting.....a Japanese woman actually defended the geisha party saying that if anyone wanted to show love and respect for a different culture then they are more than happy.

Painting themselves black on the other hand is not.

I think many people need to realise the difference between the two.

Keegan is a complete idiot for painting himself black
I 100% agree with that. I definitely remember that story as well. Just like with him dressing up as an Indian that isn’t bad at all. That’s Halloween. But definitely the black face is something that I don’t think is cool at all. There’s a fine line between dressing up and having fun and being offensive .

I 100% agree with that. I definitely remember that story as well. Just like with him dressing up as an Indian that isn’t bad at all. That’s Halloween. But definitely the black face is something that I don’t think is cool at all. There’s a fine line between dressing up and having fun and being offensive .

Honestly not trying to sound rude, but there is a huge difference between respecting a cultures beliefs and practices and using that cultures significant regalia as a way to show off skin at a Halloween party.
I would think that Native Americans don’t like their culture reduced to a Halloween costume.

War bonnets are extremely high honors that are earned in Native culture, they aren’t just festive hats to party in.

Honestly not trying to sound rude, but there is a huge difference between respecting a cultures beliefs and practices and using that cultures significant regalia as a way to show off skin at a Halloween party.
I would think that Native Americans don’t like their culture reduced to a Halloween costume.

War bonnets are extremely high honors that are earned in Native culture, they aren’t just festive hats to party in.
You’re not being rude. I feel that it’s halloween. It’s a time to have fun and dress up. It’s not always offensive. But if some people are offended they have the right. Just saying that I wasn’t not until the blackface anyway.

Reactions: playtimeisalwaysfun
He could show off more bare skin. May be he is not confident. He has body, face, appeal, he is not straight. no reason to be so shy and humble.

He could show off more bare skin. May be he is not confident. He has body, face, appeal, he is not straight. no reason to be so shy and humble.

Could show off more bare skin..? What are you talking about? Go up four posts. He's showing everything except his dick. He is NOT shy or lacking in confidence.