Kevin Cook (@✈️)

You went off on a rant based off of your own intolerance to another person's comfort in expressing something they noticed in an open forum. There was no accusation nor condemnation, just a mention from the original poster.
I didn't take offense from Kevin's post nor the original poster's, but I do with yours. You think you should stay away from certain people, but I think most people should stay away from you. You brought the anger and hate to this from something else clearly and you can't seem to separate the two situations because this was not that serious.
You literally told a black person that it was sad that they weren't offended by the picture....yet I am bringing anger and hate?? You people are laughable.

Whoaaa didn't mean for it to get that serious. Also I'm not in uni, I'm well past that age and don't get offended by my own shadow. Just was pointing out the fact that his post was poor timing. But thanks for projecting your assumptions on me
If you had read all the comments in the order they were written you would have seen that I wasn't specifically taking about you, but a trend of the type of person I'm seeing in lots of threads trying to create issues out of nowhere and then bringing them to a forum that has it's function literally in the title. But I can't help you....if you want to see the negative in a perfectly innocent photo, then you go ahead and do that, but keep it to yourself and stop trying to ignite things. His post wasn't poor timing. He wanted to dress up as a security guard on that day, and so he did, meaning the timing was perfect. Sorry he didn't consult you beforehand.

Reactions: maxxxs
People can take offence to it if they want...that's one them for reading something into this that wasn't intentional. They are to blame for their own thoughts. It's not exactly a niche costume that he is dressing up in and probably only 1 in a 1000 will even make such a connection. The only reason more than one of you here is criticising it is because one person pointed it out to you, and only now you see it. This is the problem with people making issues out of nothing: others start seeing things and being offended when they saw nothing wrong with it before. You could wrap some people up in cotton wool and they'd still find something to call 'problematic', that's just how they live their lives and that's the lens they see it through. The rest of us just need to try and keep as much of a distance from these types as possible and get on with life.
Yeah. Seems like a reach to me.

If you had read all the comments in the order they were written you would have seen that I wasn't specifically taking about you, but a trend of the type of person I'm seeing in lots of threads trying to create issues out of nowhere and then bringing them to a forum that has it's function literally in the title. But I can't help you....if you want to see the negative in a perfectly innocent photo, then you go ahead and do that, but keep it to yourself and stop trying to ignite things. His post wasn't poor timing. He wanted to dress up as a security guard on that day, and so he did, meaning the timing was perfect. Sorry he didn't consult you beforehand.
Lmao. Pop off sis

Reactions: Sharkvelvet1
Meanwhile... could we not use this thread for the latest goss and pics of Kevin Cook?

Anyone think dressing up as security and posting on MLK Day is problematic or is it just me? I get it, it's a fantasy and role play, just seems like poor timing?
View attachment 28404951
If you think it’s offensive to post the photo on MLK day, I don’t know why you posted the photo on MLK day.

Reactions: oldhellenyeller
OF-Kev-workoutwithkevin.jpg

He replies to my DMs several times and I just want you all to know that he is such a super nice human being. So I request you all to be nice to him as he is no harm to anybody, let him live with full freedom. I love him so much :)