Kevin Cook (@✈️)

Learn to count. It was 13 hours.
last comment was on Thursday at 11:20 AM and my comment was on Friday at 12:19 AM that’s literally a whole day and an hour , so you are the one who should learn how to count. and i don’t understand some of you guys that want to start drama under lpsg’s threads... just go on twitter

last comment was on Thursday at 11:20 AM and my comment was on Friday at 12:19 AM that’s literally a whole day and an hour , so you are the one who should learn how to count. and i don’t understand some of you guys that want to start drama under lpsg’s threads... just go on twitter

Not here for the drama but better rethink your own counting. Friday starts at 12 MN so that's literally just 13 hours

Not here for the drama but better rethink your own counting. Friday starts at 12 MN so that's literally just 13 hours
yeah you’re right, its just that in my country we don’t use AM or PM but we just count from 0 to 24 so for me it was 11 and 12 in the morning , cause 12:00 am i would have said 24:00

Reactions: Bakerz2355
on one of his reddit posts he said he's going to bump up the price of his onlyfans
Confirmed, he has a video on his free page and on his main page the description say the bump is because there's not going to be any more ppv content. Whether that means all posts will be of the same "quality" as his PPV content, who knows.

I feel like he’s the type of guy who’s down to do anything for the right amount of $. I wish some big studios would offer him a contract. Too bad many of them are broke due to this pandemic.

I might be be wrong but I think his OF (or this new endeavor) pays more than his used to be YT?

Reactions: Thatguy8
How about the bareback maskless video with t4straight?

My subscription to ts4straight’s OF page ran out a few days ago. She hadn’t posted the vid yet when my subscription was still active. The last premium video she sent through DM was with a hot latin guy in NASA shorts that you can see in the teaser video someone posted earlier. She sold the vid for $10 but I didn’t buy it because there’s no fucking.

I have a feeling she withholds contents for weeks if not for months to milk as much as she can from her subscribers. Can’t blame her though as it’s her right to do so.

on one of his reddit posts he said he's going to bump up the price of his onlyfans
Yeah his OF is going up to $17 and he’ll start posting solos. Before solos were only available through DM and cost extra. So he’s not charging extra in DMs anymore, but moved the price up a bit to compensate

Reactions: Sharkvelvet1