Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
what gf mate?
I dont really follow him outside this thread but someone a few weeks ago said he had broken up with his gf because he had followed the above actress, who had just started starring in the new Pretty Little Liars remake and people on the thread thought he was trying to make a move and had broken up. Whether he does or doesn't actually have a gf I'm none the wiser :laughing:

Well, it's also known that Hollywood is now adapting everything YA from Heartstopper to The Summer I Turned Pretty...and taking actors who have considerable social media clout to draw more attention to the film, PPL the new remake has been a moderate success, and HS as we all know it has been successful at high dimensions so obviously by bringing together its two main actors the film will be a hit, surely by next year...The funny thing is that nobody suspected that it was being filmed, someone on Twitter commented that Kit was filming something but nobody knew what it was... NOW WE KNOW!

he looks hot. a shame the movie sounds like one of those boring straight people romcoms
True! But I'm pretty impressed with his management agency. Getting him to do a cheesy conventional hetero romantic film (even if very basic) even as he is still acting a LGBT role in Heartstopper, will most likely prevent Kit from getting typecast.

True! But I'm pretty impressed with his management agency. Getting him to do a cheesy conventional hetero romantic film (even if very basic) even as he is still acting a LGBT role in Heartstopper, will most likely prevent Kit from getting typecast.
Exactly. Getting that teen girl demographic is gonna be great for him. And if this ends up at least as passable as To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before it would be a win for him. Noah Centineo is literally still a working actor thanks to that movie and he has 1/10th of Kit’s charisma or acting abilities.

Smart, predictable career management role for an up and coming talented young actor > slightly older character, hetero, romantic, still sweet, different hairstyle look > "Major Hollywood Agency Career Management 101"

Reactions: Marc Gay Harden
Exactly. Getting that teen girl demographic is gonna be great for him. And if this ends up at least as passable as To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before it would be a win for him. Noah Centineo is literally still a working actor thanks to that movie and he has 1/10th of Kit’s charisma or acting abilities.
He’s got that massive cock though. Bet that opens a lot of doors…and holes.

Kit has more charisma
Noah Centineo has the charisma of a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.