Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Getting that teen girl demographic is gonna be great for him. And if this ends up at least as passable as To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before it would be a win for him. Noah Centineo is literally still a working actor thanks to that movie and he has 1/10th of Kit’s charisma or acting abilities.
How did Heartstopper not already appeal to the teen girl demo though. Lol.

If anything, he already had that on lock and should expand his base further outward (if you want to look at this stuff through the most cynical career lens anyway)

How did Heartstopper not already appeal to the teen girl demo though. Lol.

If anything, he already had that on lock and should expand his base further outward (if you want to look at this stuff through the most cynical career lens anyway)
I feel like until HS is completely done he won’t be out of that lens just like child actors like Zendaya, Zac Efron, etc.. He should try to branch out tho as he’s becoming an adult, but by HS being a teen show with that being his core audience, I’m not sure of the extent of what he can do as an actor at this time.

Reactions: bigboaster
I feel like until HS is completely done he won’t be out of that lens just like child actors like Zendaya, Zac Efron, etc.. He should try to branch out tho as he’s becoming an adult, but by HS being a teen show with that being his core audience, I’m not sure of the extent of what he can do as an actor at this time.
Hmm, Yes you're right tbh. It would be hard to break out from that core audience at such an early stage (and while HS isn't even close to being over).

Totally agree with you.. however I feel his career is going well.. keep expanding the teen demographic with simple roles while still young is something Hollywood has been doing for years... Zendaya is still doing it (Euphoria) and well Zac Efron after HSM did several teen roles and then he was maturing in terms of roles.

Guys... Austin Butler only got non-teenage-focused roles (he was in shows way way way less critically acclaimed than HS) when he landed a Tarantino gig at 26. And now, at 31, he's an Oscar contender

Kit will have his time. And he started in a position much more comfortable than Butler's

Guys... Austin Butler only got non-teenage-focused roles (he was in shows way way way less critically acclaimed than HS) when he landed a Tarantino gig at 26. And now, at 31, he's an Oscar contender

Kit will have his time. And he started in a position much more comfortable than Butler's
It all comes down to smart role selection in high quality productions > and starring in a few break-out flicks that hit big with global audiences! With Kit's acting talent and WME representation, he is well-positioned moving forward with his career to do so > fingers crossed for him!

Some of the comments in this thread are...a bit much...for me heh

But then again, I am 15 years older than Kit. So it's difficult for me to think of him in that way. As much as I admire him as an actor and as a person of note.
Don't lie, you want his legs wrapped around your head!!

Reactions: dorje44 and Ziga299
This is the Large Penis Support Group. If someone doesn't want to see nsfw talk there's always the back button. Kit Connor is a handsome young adult like any other on the forum.
Okay??? And just like you’re allowed to use nsfw talk, people are allowed to find it weird and post about it. Not everyone has to agree or like it when it comes to him or anyone, and if you don’t like criticism then you can exit as well or just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.