Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what happened to this video Baby Queen never released it and has moved onto promoting a new single now.
I don’t know why they never released more videos but she did say that it was never a shoot for an actual music video but just the cast getting together and doing videos for tiktok.

Reactions: paulpb
It's not about wanting him as a boyfriend, it's the idea that he represents... that perfect ideal... and I think I commented a few posts back that the gay community sees you as bad if you don't sexualize things, a living example of that is what we are seeing in the posts above where they simply see others who don't want to fuck Kit or see him naked as weirdos or outcasts just for thinking differently and for things like that is why even in these current years gay people have so many problems inside and outside the community itself.

It's not about wanting him as a boyfriend, it's the idea that he represents... that perfect ideal... and I think I commented a few posts back that the gay community sees you as bad if you don't sexualize things, a living example of that is what we are seeing in the posts above where they simply see others who don't want to fuck Kit or see him naked as weirdos or outcasts just for thinking differently and for things like that is why even in these current years gay people have so many problems inside and outside the community itself.
this is a sex website. going around saying you don't wanna fuck someone, you just want him as a boyfriend is like going on grindr to find bffs

Unless someone is seeking an ace relationship, then the ideal partner is definitely someone you want a sex life with.

Someone that desires you, and desires intimacy with you. Someone who cares for you and at their core loves you. Someone that respects you, that shares interests with you.

If you seriously think the perfect ideal is unsexual then you are leading yourself on for a very unfulfilling life.

There is a nasty and vindictive undercurrent that makes out that sex is shameful. It certainly has its roots in Religion and is a part of why so many LGBT+ people feel ashamed of their sexuality and / or gender.

Sex is not to be ashamed of and finding someone sexually attractive is not a negative. Wanting to have carnal pleasure with someone is not negative. It's really, really good.

There is certainly nothing wrong with going on a sex positive forum designed for talking about sexuality and then talking about sex.

But there is something toxic about going to a sex positive place and trying to shame people for it. That's pretty nasty.

No.

It's clear people have developed really unhealthy parasocial relationships and that's what is on display and being played out in this thread and many others.

Reactions: ghtherio and qavak0
Yes, love it. Wanna see Kit fucking, begging to be fucked, cumming, gargling and swallowing his own cum, licking people's balls, begging for more fuck, and begging for more fuck
I wanna see cum on his face and his chest he deserve it.

The fan in this photo bumped into Kit at a performance of the play that Joe Locke and Will Gao are performing in. Kit looks even hotter with facial hair.

@klad67 twitter:

OMG!!!!! I’M SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!
Only bumped into the gorgeous and very lovely @kit_connor at The Trials play at @DonmarWarehouse tonight! Absolutely bloomin’ love this guy! I’ve died and gone to heaven!! #heartstopper #kitconnor #KitConnor #joelocke #williamgao

Reactions: Zi19 and maaat
No, what we're seeing here is an indictment of your connection to someone you don't know. You don't know Kit Connor and he doesn't know you. You watch him on a streaming TV show playing an entirely different fictional character. You do not have a personal or social relationship of any kind. You have no idea if he is a 'perfect ideal' of a person, or just another human being like you or I.

Becoming angry or uncomfortable with the members of a sex-positive, erotically-focused forum for discussing an actor in sexual or erotic terms is not anyone's problem here but your own, and we are not responsible for your personal feelings regarding how you perceive the topic of this thread. That is only your issue, and your business. No one here is going to apologize to you for desiring this celebrity sexually or stop doing so in public. You have choices for how you view content here. All I think any of us can reasonably ask is that you stop writing posts that seem to be judging the rest of us for not looking at an actor playing a role on television and equating them with a wholesome fantasy spouse.

No, what we're seeing here is an indictment of your connection to someone you don't know. You don't know Kit Connor and he doesn't know you. You watch him on a streaming TV show playing an entirely different fictional character. You do not have a personal or social relationship of any kind. You have no idea if he is a 'perfect ideal' of a person, or just another human being like you or I.

Becoming angry or uncomfortable with the members of a sex-positive, erotically-focused forum for discussing an actor in sexual or erotic terms is not anyone's problem here but your own, and we are not responsible for your personal feelings regarding how you perceive the topic of this thread. That is only your issue, and your business. No one here is going to apologize to you for desiring this celebrity sexually or stop doing so in public. You have choices for how you view content here. All I think any of us can reasonably ask is that you stop writing posts that seem to be judging the rest of us for not looking at an actor playing a role on television and equating them with a wholesome fantasy spouse.
Thank you so much, I said something sexual about kit here a while ago and some judged me for it…

Status
Not open for further replies.