Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 72628301
kit really does love Will Gao
Then there is the most used jumper in the cast! This is a photo from the promo photo taken, and in it, Kit is wearing a jumper that Joe and Bash have also worn, as per photos taken of both of them wearing the same jumper. Kit is probably wearing it to cover up the Will Gao shirt ha. Oh, the random things you read when scrolling through twitter...ha.

jumper1.JPG

Then there is the most used jumper in the cast! This is a photo from the promo photo taken, and in it, Kit is wearing a jumper that Joe and Bash have also worn, as per photos taken of both of them wearing the same jumper. Kit is probably wearing it to cover up the Will Gao shirt ha. Oh, the random things you read when scrolling through twitter...ha.

View attachment 72630171
Honestly, some people have way too much time on their hands. I used to swap clothes with my mates all the time when I was 16-20, it's not a big thing :joy:

Reactions: Zi19 and zzaavv
Corina is unlabeled
Kit is unlabeled
Seb Croft is unlabeled
saying this means the show just outed them but I don't think they did, they just stuck to races. Joe and Issac actor came out as gay but Issac is ace so yeah this is false

Reactions: petercamp88
Corina is unlabeled
Kit is unlabeled
Seb Croft is unlabeled
saying this means the show just outed them but I don't think they did, they just stuck to races. Joe and Issac actor came out as gay but Issac is ace so yeah this is false
This was already debunked/clarified on page 79 on this post: Kit Connor

They did not out anyone since that initial rumor in the post you quoted was incorrect

This was already debunked/clarified on page 79 on this post: Kit Connor

They did not out anyone since that initial rumor in the post you quoted was incorrect
and i just said that post was false, also I am on page 12, like there's 80 pages chill

Corina is unlabeled
Kit is unlabeled
Seb Croft is unlabeled
It is frankly ridiculous to think that Netflix, the Director, Producer, casting execs etc...would unilaterally, publicly "out" any cast members, some of whom are still teens, on a global entertainment platform reaching hundreds of millions of viewers > several of them being publicly undeclared and unlabeled which is their absolute right to keep their sexuality strictly PRIVATE!

Some misinformed fans are totally misinterpreting interviews with the Director and casting execs who used the word "authentically" to mean that every actor was cast based on the requirement their sexuality matched that of the specific character they're playing > NOT TRUE AT ALL!

AND IF these various people did actually "out" every cast member, which they most certainly did not, do you really think the rabid global tabloid press wouldn't be blaring headlines declaring > "Kit Connor confirmed as gay/bisexual by various senior-level sources associated with the show!" > ???????

Funny, so the only ones open about they sexual/gender identity are Joe and Yaz huh? You know what that's completely their right.
Also Tobie/Isaac! He said (admittedly, in a joking way) in one of his vlog that he's gay
And Kizzie/Darcy is nonbinary iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.