Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there is life imitating art...

View attachment 72706371

What a lovely and supportive cast (well of course though Kit doesn't like anyone in the cast - never forget that lol).
I remember when fans were hoping they would announce the S2 renewal during pride month recreating this drawing. So cute that they kinda did it anyways. The whole cast are so cute together!

Ok this is the cutest picture in human history. But I’m confused, I thought Kit hated his costars?
idk where you got that from, they're always goofing off on each other on social media

Funny, so the only ones open about they sexual/gender identity are Joe and Yaz huh? You know what that's completely their right.
and Tobie (Issac's actor) and Kizzy (Darcy's actress)
Gay and Lesbian respectively

Reactions: Torog
This guessing about sexuality is so stupid and it literally doesn’t matter. BUT… you have to be blind if you think Joe and Bash aren’t dating
it is very wrong to assume about their private lives and spread these rumors

Heartstopper cast dance defiantly in front of anti-gay protesters at Pride in London and then there is this.

The internet is reporting that the hug I posted above happened after this.

and then there is life imitating art...

View attachment 72706371

What a lovely and supportive cast (well of course though Kit doesn't like anyone in the cast - never forget that lol).
Would have loved to see a picture with Joe carrying Kit. That would have been fun and given Kit a break

Kit has the shouldering look down in this BTS from his Hunger Magazine photoshoot

Login • Instagram

Attachments

Of course I'd rather more queer representation from an actor who is actually from the community. Though If you think about that is very hard to find a queer teen boy especially with the very features from the webcomic (blonde, tall, muscled) and besides he's got to be an actor. So, I'm pretty sure he's straight, but I don't see any problems with that.
Neither do I, especially since my belief is they auditioned tons of actors, both gay and straight, for the major roles and quite rightly picked the ones who were best-suited to play each character > as evidenced by the superb lead role performances by both Kit and Joe!

Where the hell did you guys get that Kit hates his co-stars? Obviously they each have different personalities and he's a bit more reserved that doesn't mean he hates them, the pride photos and videos and Tobi's Vlog proves that they get along just fine!
And! Also... Kit is getting his best rugby body for season two :emoji_heart:

Where the hell did you guys get that Kit hates his co-stars? Obviously they each have different personalities and he's a bit more reserved that doesn't mean he hates them, the pride photos and videos and Tobi's Vlog proves that they get along just fine!
He actually had to gain some weight and size to play Nick in season 1 which wrapped filming back in early June/2021. Kit then continued to hit the gym, commenting that he really enjoyed the physical and emotional benefits of lifting weights. It was also a smart decision given Heartstopper already had a major global fanbase and there was a strong behind the scenes belief that the series would do very well > Meaning that Kit's continued gym workouts to add even more size would pay off down the road as well for subsequent seasons to look even more like the bigger Nick depicted in the comics, especially for the beach and shower "I love you scene" with Charlie when he chases after him down the street half-dressed!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.